Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you like reading then you should like read this.
(09-25-2019, 09:11 PM)Sea Bass Wrote:
(09-25-2019, 07:02 PM)leftjupiter18 Wrote:
(09-25-2019, 06:53 PM)TheUltraFish Wrote:
(09-25-2019, 05:05 PM)Heinrich Hitler Wrote: This is something I'd be somewhat interested in, I've got a story in mind but I've lacked the real drive (and storytelling skills) to put it to paper...

I think you just spoke for most aspiring writers in existence.

I can confirm that, I have lie 50 ideas and I either can't find the time, I lose track of my plot, or I can't get past a few paragraphs.

I don't want to come off as rude but most of us are probably idea guys. People who have ideas but can't really execute them properly. Perhaps giving each other advice could help us improve.

That could be a great use of the thread! I think that people could proofread and give tips to help everyone as much as they'd like. And seeing others they know having completed something to that degree could inspire them to write, themselves. I'm actually happy people are showing interest, I feared the worst when making this. Thanks everyone who is stopping by and dropping some kind of response!
[Image: Sy6406Z.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: If you like reading then you should like read this. - by MilkManFromMars - 09-25-2019, 09:32 PM