Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MilkMan Got The Part!
Hello everyone! All of you from ttt probably know me. I just wanted to make a post out of joy to share details about what I'll be talking about for the next few months. I recently got cast as a part of out school's rendition of "The Music Man" as Charlie Cowell, the anvil salesman. I auditioned for the part in multiple sessions and gave it my all, and it finally payed off! I'm incredibly proud of myself and so happy that I wanted to share. I'll link a youtube video showing the character of Charlie Cowell, he can be easily identified by screaming about "knowing the territory". Anyways to wrap it up I got the part I tried incredibly hard for and will be working for the next few months practicing and getting ready for the show in February or May. Wish me luck fellas!

Update: I found the train scene for free on youtube with the better Charlie Cowell
https://youtu.be/JZ9U4Cbb4wg
[Image: Sy6406Z.png]
im sorry?
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
(09-20-2019, 04:03 PM)MilkManFromMars Wrote: Hello everyone! All of you from ttt probably know me. I just wanted to make a post out of joy to share details about what I'll be talking about for the next few months. I recently got cast as a part of out school's rendition of "The Music Man" as Charlie Cowell, the anvil salesman. I auditioned for the part in multiple sessions and gave it my all, and it finally payed off! I'm incredibly proud of myself and so happy that I wanted to share. I'll link a youtube video showing the character of Charlie Cowell, he can be easily identified by screaming about "knowing the territory". Anyways to wrap it up I got the part I tried incredibly hard for and will be working for the next few months practicing and getting ready for the show in February or May. Wish me luck fellas!

Update: I found the train scene for free on youtube with the better Charlie Cowell
 IS THIS A PLAY IF IT IS CONGRATULATIONS
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
(09-20-2019, 06:03 PM)daeganislegit Wrote:
(09-20-2019, 04:03 PM)MilkManFromMars Wrote: Hello everyone! All of you from ttt probably know me. I just wanted to make a post out of joy to share details about what I'll be talking about for the next few months. I recently got cast as a part of out school's rendition of "The Music Man" as Charlie Cowell, the anvil salesman. I auditioned for the part in multiple sessions and gave it my all, and it finally payed off! I'm incredibly proud of myself and so happy that I wanted to share. I'll link a youtube video showing the character of Charlie Cowell, he can be easily identified by screaming about "knowing the territory". Anyways to wrap it up I got the part I tried incredibly hard for and will be working for the next few months practicing and getting ready for the show in February or May. Wish me luck fellas!

IS THIS A PLAY IF IT IS CONGRATULATIONS
No its the narration of a book
Congrats!!! You worked hard and it paid off! I'm proud of you!
Break a leg!
I didn't know that milk men make anvils on mars. Congrats my guy.
[Image: 7onE1Qa.png]
I am t-  J - s not t - G - s and especially not the plural of tj. That would be retarded.
(09-27-2019, 07:46 PM)tjs65 Wrote: I didn't know that milk men make anvils on mars. Congrats my guy.

Now I'm MilkManTheTravellingAnvilSalesManFromMars
[Image: Sy6406Z.png]