Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Awp too op
click the head with an s and w dont be a dirt bag that uses a 1shot body shot
While you're having a bad time getting 1-shot by the awp, the person shooting you is having a grand ol' time. If the awp is removed, you will still be sad, as you'll probably find something else to complain about. At the same time, the awper will now be sad because his precious awp was removed. It's a lose-lose situation.
[Image: giphy.gif]
I didn't have a problem with the awp until the entire server targetted me with one
That’s... that’s the point

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Fuck is that supposed to mean
I think the Awp is fine where it is right now. You still have to be able to aim with it (someone missed both of their Awp shots on me the other day), and thankfully the way we have it set, it's loud and you have to scope with it to use it (bc hip fire and supressed Awps are a lot worse if you want to compare using an Awp to a knife).
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
Aight then I'm gonna spam the awp from now on to show u how op it is
Ok

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
at least u have to aim with the awp
not the knife

tragic
(09-28-2019, 01:01 PM)Hani Wrote: at least u have to aim with the awp
not the knife

tragic

Hitting a body shot with that gun is no where near being hard