• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Awp too op
(09-28-2019, 01:02 PM)Meeemo Wrote:
(09-28-2019, 01:01 PM)Hani Wrote: at least u have to aim with the awp
not the knife

tragic

Hitting a body shot with that gun is no where near being hard

everyone's different.
i literally saw someone miss two awp shots yesterday.
Guests.
(09-28-2019, 01:19 PM)Meeemo Wrote: Guests.

here we go back to burritos initial response  ;)

I see nothing wrong with the AWP

Good day.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
At least you can't hip-fire with it.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(09-28-2019, 01:51 PM)Raider Hanks Wrote: -1.

I see nothing wrong with the AWP

Good day.

agreed nothing is wrong. Its not op. you need to be scoped in to even fire only 2 shots in it. 
also all you need to do to avoid is is move
killerZoreo added 69 autoslays to Cryptic Salsa (Causing a hacker to mass)

[gBan] Nicol Bolas has banned JustKuono - Duration: Indefinitely! (Mass RDM and harassing me for my height even though im 6,1)

Beepo has been autoslain by Raider Hanks 3 minutes ago with the reason: 'i call that one the pankcake strat. (RDM)'.

Mr.Potato added 1e+192 autoslays to Ckg (slay reason)

Mr.Potato kicked Themself (DO NOT LET DAEGAN'S BODY DISTRACT YOU FROM THE FACT HE IS A MINOR!!!)

The traitor kit is supposed to be more powerful than the innos, this is TTT not team death match

The sun smiles at you with eternal malice
Ah yes, one of the many threads where the OP fails to understand the laws of checks and balances.

I find these so funny, it all tends to boil down to "Im rekking people left and right but now people are being actually clever and are avoiding confrontations where I tend to have the skill advantage and instead are using things in their package to flip the scale." <-- BTW I am assuming this, if one questions it.

I would say boo-hoo cry a river. Like many folks have said already, this thing forces you to be scoped in to even fire, and even doesn't allow quickscoping. Add to that that its unsuppressed so its LOUD, plus that its a massive fucking gun in your hands. Fire one shot and people WILL BE LOOKING FOR IT. Fire a second and poof, its useless after that. Yes its 2 kills, but these 2 kills force the player to literally stand scoped in with a massive sniper in their hands, with a loud ass bang that gets every player nearby alerted there's an AWP'er busy. Plus let us not forget the T's tend to be outnumbered quite a bit, so... weh.
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
(09-28-2019, 07:52 PM)Heinrich Hitler Wrote: Ah yes, one of the many threads where the OP fails to understand the laws of checks and balances.

I find these so funny, it all tends to boil down to "Im rekking people left and right but now people are being actually clever and are avoiding confrontations where I tend to have the skill advantage and instead are using things in their package to flip the scale." <-- BTW I am assuming this, if one questions it.

I would say boo-hoo cry a river. Like many folks have said already, this thing forces you to be scoped in to even fire, and even doesn't allow quickscoping. Add to that that its unsuppressed so its LOUD, plus that its a massive fucking gun in your hands. Fire one shot and people WILL BE LOOKING FOR IT. Fire a second and poof, its useless after that. Yes its 2 kills, but these 2 kills force the player to literally stand scoped in with a massive sniper in their hands, with a loud ass bang that gets every player nearby alerted there's an AWP'er busy. Plus let us not forget the T's tend to be outnumbered quite a bit, so... weh.

You have a point.
(09-29-2019, 09:08 AM)Meeemo Wrote:
(09-28-2019, 07:52 PM)Heinrich Hitler Wrote: Ah yes, one of the many threads where the OP fails to understand the laws of checks and balances.

You have a point.

But that is based off the assumption that the innos are going to be smart and paying attention, when we know they just bumble around until it's their turn to be a T or they get shot at.
[Image: Sy6406Z.png]