Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A stand against the staff
Attention, patrons of Dinkleberg's gmod, I come to you with an important message about our lovely staff team. The staff are wonderful people, as we all know, but yet they seem to often overextend their arm of protection to our privacy, no? Well, yours truly, with the help of many Martian scientists have created a new scientific breakthrough. Many of you have probably noticed my signature involving the embedded image, but allow me to explain. Using this very image in your posts anywhere completely hides all messages from any staff. Don't believe me? Try it yourself. I used it on Lycan in the discord just today! He thinks we've been ghost pinging him in the shitposting, but really we have just been using this very method. It works for anyone, anywhere. Just simply putting this image in your post or signature makes your post appear to be an empty text block to all current staff members. I encourage you all to use this image to retake our privacy from the staff. They can't ban what they can't see.

You're ALL welcome for this wonderful invention from the great...
                                                                                                  -MilkManFromMars

[Image: fCml1Nn.png]
[Image: Sy6406Z.png]
See waht, theres an empty box
your opinion is right, this meme is mine now
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]