Help i need to be unbanned so i can get 2k hours on gmod
(10-10-2019, 09:37 PM)Ace1579 Wrote:
(10-10-2019, 08:37 PM)killerZoreo Wrote: I warned you a few weeks ago for exploiting it midround and you ignored me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MH6Q64CIhk

XD where do i start

#1 this has nothing to do with what happened Today seeing as on Game tracker this happened 18 days ago and i was only on for that map

#2 If i recall correctly you joined at some point at the end of the map.....All i remember is that you were in spectate the entire time.

#3 When you joined im pretty sure either you were not fully connected or you were here but didn't pay attention when I literally asked "Hey you guys mind if i exploit real quick" (keep in mind this was only for the last round of the map then i disconnected when it was over.)

#4 basically everyone said they didn't care and the other people had no clue what the hell i was talking about so overall no one had an issue with me doing it. and you @"killerZoreo" like i said were either not here when i said it or were not paying attention but you didn't say anything

#5 So If no one has an issue and you yourself are Spectating so this definitely won't affect you at all...Then I don't see how this is an issue. (remember last round btw) 

#6 i wish #3 and #4 could have been in the video but i guess not.

Just because no one speaks up about you exploiting while staff arent on/joining the server, doesnt make it ok for you or anyone to go around exploiting whenever they want. As this video is from a separate occasion, I dont think it should pertain to this ban. As for this ban, I agree that there is no harm doing it post round and that you shouldnt have been banned.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~

Messages In This Thread
RE: Help i need to be unbanned so i can get 2k hours on gmod - by Avi - 10-11-2019, 10:04 AM