Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Number 2?
Ingame Name: Mrporky02

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:223934497

Time Played: 213 hours and 55 minutes (-12 hours i'd say because I go afk sometimes)

When First Joined: March of 2019

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Weekdays - 4pm-9pm, Weekends whenever I feel like getting on.

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community: I find myself on without staff a decent amount of time. Instead of it turning into a crazy RDM shithole, I could slay the wrongdoers. This would be my first time staffing for a server so I have no other prior experience.

Why Do you want to help the community: I figured that I play enough on this server and I would like to see it continue for a while. Why not do something instead of missing shots and spamming the M24 while I play.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...t-mass-rdm

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...or-Trusted

How did you find us?: Just randomly clicked on a server hoping to find a good one, and ended up here.

Other: I try to get more ban requests, and I offered to do one for Poptart. Other than that most of the people who are banned are banned when i'm not on or staff is.
you forgot your steam id STEAM_0:0:223934497
[Image: J6yUs0g]
(10-24-2019, 07:20 PM)ironically Happy Wrote: you forgot your steam id STEAM_0:0:223934497

yeah, let's not talk about that. Makes me look bad
+1, never had an issue with porky. Knows the rules well and even when wronged he stays level headed and chooses to talk it out rather than rage. Good luck Porky Pig
+1 knows the rules and is helpful on the server.
Keeps a pretty level head and sometimes gags unruly trolls on the server.

Gl on your staff app man
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
+1 always helpful when theres a problem and knows the rules
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
bump
Sorry for the late response, but I’d +1 for porky. When he’s online, he doesn’t really cause problems, and will gag trolls that really do need it. He knows the rules, and would make a good trusted.
[Image: Screenshot_105.png]
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Player Mega Trap Salad changed name to salsa+kale=best salad
Player salsa+kale=best salad changed name to Cake
__________________________________________________________________________________________
UwU Whats this sisters its a trappy wappy Hims a bads man and should gett the goods funishments for twicking the gemer gurls and bois pwease daddy mod pwease dont wet dis injustice continue on dis ser ver
+1 hes a good pig, doesn't cause any trouble knows the rules and is a nice and fun player to play with when he's online.

I am Cactus.
[Image: j3I5q8.jpg]
Your application has been accepted! You've improved a lot since your last application- so I'd like to welcome you to the staff team  Sleepy
i will never fall for puss and go retardo mode ✊