Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have been asked to fill out a staff APP
(10-25-2019, 02:52 AM)JustKuono Wrote: Neutral 
You first of all have no other posts on the forums, my question is who...are you? You aren't in the Discord or at least active in it from what I've seen and have no activity besides this application on the forums. This application is also sparse as if little to no effort was put into typing this up at all. Just shows you don't really care as much as you may act like it. 
Good luck still. 
(Neutral because I'm not really active on server anymore and cannot comment for server behavior.)

I am in the discord under "Arson Oobleck", i dont comment every day, but I do check it.
usually by the time a ban request is warranted either a staff joins, or someone else is working on one.

As for my application, It is sparse out of habit; When I Owned Paradox Equinox, we preferred staff applications to be short and concise, as we got a lot of them.

That said, I am on the TTT server pretty much Daily, and I try to help staff every chance I get.

~Arson~

(10-25-2019, 01:29 AM)Christian Wrote: Gonna be honest here, I don't really think you put a lot of effort into your application. As this is also your first forum post, I think you should get a little bit more involved here on the forums before you apply for the Staff Position. Try making some Ban Requests on rulebreakers if Staff are not present, that'll help you stand out more.

I put effort into this, this is how I know Staff Apps from when I was an owner. We preferred them short because we got a lot of applicatons and read through every one of them.

As for the forum posts; normally by the time i feel a ban request is warranted, someone else is working on one or a staff member has joined.

~Arson~

Messages In This Thread
RE: I have been asked to fill out a staff APP - by {PREQ}➹ArsonMax | Max - 10-25-2019, 08:58 AM