Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have been asked to fill out a staff APP
(10-25-2019, 07:10 AM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: -1 you spent more time copying gametracker links than on making the application. No idea who you are and apparently no activity within the community. I would suggest some activity here or in discord so people know who you are.

Gonna be honest here, I had no idea what gametracker was before last night, but a friend helped me out on that cause I couldnt remember what year I first joined.

I am semi-active of the discord under "Arson Oobleck", however I read more than I write.

And for a point of semantics, it takes longer to write what I wrote than to Copy a link.

~Arson~

(10-25-2019, 09:30 AM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote:
(10-25-2019, 07:10 AM)Meeemo Wrote: Going to have to be a neutral since i havent ever seen you use your donor power to assist staff and this is your 1st post on the forums

He has helped me many times at night, monitoring dead chat while I can not cause I am only staff on and am alive.

^What she said. 
I try to help as much as I can; The problem is that it seems some staffers dislike donors using donor powers when there is a staff member on, so I try to weave my way around those preferences.

~Arson~

Messages In This Thread
RE: I have been asked to fill out a staff APP - by {PREQ}➹ArsonMax | Max - 10-25-2019, 09:40 AM