Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have been asked to fill out a staff APP
Gonna have to -1 for now. Everything has already been covered basically (effort, forum activity, etc), As far as gameplay goes, I have never had any issues with you and you do seem like a chill dude.
For future apps (Whether it be another trusted app or a tmod app), I have a few recommendations as far as creating it goes:
-For your ingame name, put down the names normally and insert the gametracker links with hyperlinks
-For availibility, its good to put a range of times you can get on and to include your timezone
-Look at accepted staff apps for examples of what to put on your application

(10-25-2019, 12:33 PM){PREQ}➹ArsonMax | Max Wrote: What can you bring to the table that others can't?
I have a strong knowledge already of what it is like to be a staff member, as well as the commands and tools. 
With ~6~ years of experience beig a TTT staffer, I know every vanilla command, as well as how to handle a Plethra of situations, player based and server based, Including, But not limited to;
 Spam, Mic Spam, Various & Excessive Profanity, ARDM, RDM, Mass RDM, Planned/Calculated RDM, Ghosting, Exploiting, Hacking, Alt ACCT Avoiding, Rank changes, Server Hacks, DDOS. 
Its very good to have these skills, but just make sure you know the difference in rules between the servers.

Helping out and Donor powers
Again, thank you for not commenting on a subject you have not experienced with me. As for the donor powers, I have had a staff member tell me to just flat out not use Donor powers when staff are on. I thought this sounded wrong, but didnt want to go directly against someone. Could I recommend that there be a guide list containing guidelines, rules, and suggestions that be sent to players when they donate?
There are guidelines here

Messages In This Thread
RE: I have been asked to fill out a staff APP - by killerZoreo - 10-25-2019, 03:25 PM