Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Subject-Stupid Blue Pig
Ingame Name: Mrporky02

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:223934497

Time Played: 400 Hours on the fucking dot.

When First Joined: Early 2019 I cannot remember anymore

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Schedule is currently changing a ton, but weekdays usually in the afternoon. Weekends all day because I am fat and lazy

Rank Desired: T-mod

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community: 
I feel that I have a pretty good grasp on the rules after being trust for a month and a half. I think that with me being a T-mod, I would be able to help people that would be stuck; instead, of me saying sorry I cannot help you. With the karma ban ability, I think that I will be able to allow myself more time to do ban requests without tabbing in and out consistently checking if someone has joined. 

Why you want to help the community: I want to help the community because it makes gaming much more enjoyable. While I sit myself down in my chair, I figured that I may as well try to stop some of those dirty little hackers/RDMers. 
Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): 
big dumb mistake

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): 

How did you find us?: I used my eyes, but seriously, I just was browsing around servers clicked it and ended up here for some time.

Other: Brown makes me do all of his ban reports. I find it very cruel. Someone should talk to this man about forcing lower staff to do his work. Thanks!( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Other: Brown makes me do all of his ban reports. I find it very cruel. Someone should talk to this man about forcing lower staff to do his work. Thanks!( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

bitch what, i dindu nuffin.

other than that, +1
he got general knowledge of the rules
active on the server
f̶u̶c̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶p̶r̶i̶c̶k
helpful to other players
knows how to properly deal with trolls,
and make handle his OWN ban requests.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
You have been a toxic little trusted abuser and deserve a perm ban. this in mind, +1. You know the rules and usually don't irritate me so I could see you as a tmod. You're not as active as me, but still pretty active.
Cool
You annoy me in golf but overall your a cool dude. You seem to handle your self well on server and know the rules, best of luck +1
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

I know you know the rules and all, but too many times have too many jokes occur with you using staff powers as the main laughing point. Many times have I got on only to immediately get kicked. Even if its a joke, t-mod gives more commands to keep someone from playing as a joke, with f-spec and karma being the main ones. So, tell me. Whats stopping you from using these commands to ruin gameplay experience. 

For now, its a 0 from me chief.
[Image: Screenshot_105.png]
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Player Mega Trap Salad changed name to salsa+kale=best salad
Player salsa+kale=best salad changed name to Cake
__________________________________________________________________________________________
UwU Whats this sisters its a trappy wappy Hims a bads man and should gett the goods funishments for twicking the gemer gurls and bois pwease daddy mod pwease dont wet dis injustice continue on dis ser ver
(12-15-2019, 09:55 PM)Kale Wrote: I know you know the rules and all, but too many times have too many jokes occur with you using staff powers as the main laughing point. Many times have I got on only to immediately get kicked. Even if its a joke, t-mod gives more commands to keep someone from playing as a joke, with f-spec and karma being the main ones. So, tell me. Whats stopping you from using these commands to ruin gameplay experience. 

For now, its a 0 from me chief.

I totally understand where you are coming from, especially after todays incident. I haven’t realized until today that when I am having fun and kicking other people as a joke, you guys sometimes get annoyed/frustrated with me, which is 100% my fault. I’m not expecting anything from the people that I mess around with too much, but I’m sorry. From here on out I am going to try to slow down on my cuckery. If I piss you off or upset you in anyway just shoot me a dm letting me know that you want me to stop and I promise you that I will.
I'm neutral since I'm inactive but I post because I wanted post count. Anyways, I only have seen you once or twice whenever I popped into the server with my non-stop changing of names which I don't understand why you care about it since you always ask me who I am. Seeing what others have posted, it seems you need to get to know the rules a bit more before going up the ranks. I don't understand the suffering for trusted since I bought my rank. You are active but if what others said is accurate as well, learn the rules first
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
0, you're helpful but lately...: you and with other mods. abuse your commands WAY too much. to a point that reading text chat is unbearable.

asked people about what they thought of mods flooding the chat (from a scale of 0 to 10) it's either a 0 or 10.
0 = people who use MICs to talk, 10 = people who heavily rely on chat for communication/KOS/etc.

Even though I have a MIC, i still spam/utilize the text chat. from either a KOS or my "READ" bind.

I use it because people really do read those and it really does suck when you abuse it (i know you're not the only one but you do participate on it).

If that was not the case, I'd give you a +1. Because you are REALLY helpful. But 0, because of the super spam lately. Might need more time to reflect on that, tbh.
Per Porky's request, I'm going to close this application. He's going to take the feedback given here to grow even further, and will be able to apply on 1/16/2020.