Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The time has come at last (killer for mod)
(12-05-2019, 02:54 PM)Nicol Bolas Wrote:
(12-05-2019, 11:01 AM)Burrito Bowl Wrote: I also don’t believe that a tmod should jump to mod within the span of 2 months

I was tmod for a month, lol. 

Also these are quite a few accusations with no evidence put forth. Not saying you're incorrect however, but I'd like to see evidence of this because everytime I've been on with killer he's done nothing wrong and has dutifully done his job as staff.
@Nicol Bolas I wasn’t too upset about this, but I did bring it to attention of an admin. It’s not too bad, but I don’t see why multiple reports put in after mine was done almost immediately and it took him until the next map to finish mine.

You also had 2 sponsors for your mod app, and I think you were inexperienced to begin with, but you seemed like you wanted to grow, rather than just have the power to ban.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The time has come at last (killer for mod) - by Burrito Bowl - 12-05-2019, 03:10 PM