Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The time has come at last (killer for mod)
(12-05-2019, 01:38 PM)[GFL] Bae Wrote: I'm also staying neutral but I feel like giving you a -1 based on what I read from your application and from @"Burrito Bowl" response. You treat your application like a joke, you put answers as if you just want power. Being a moderator is way more than just wanting commands you don't have. You can still ban except you only have karma ban if the user is still on the server.

However, I cannot actually give the full vote since I'm inactive.

I read his app multiable times, Idk where your getting the "treating application like a joke" or any type of power tripping in his app. Seem's like a pretty standard application. Also, unlike you, I actually see killer on the server on a regular basis, you however I have not seen since I've been here (the start of November). Besides that killer is pretty chill and I haven't seen him pick favorites over my reports (though to  be fair I very rarely need to do reports unless it's a blatent rdmer and he usually gets banned anyways)

+1 from me.  Blush
[Image: 76561197993157530.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The time has come at last (killer for mod) - by SNAK - 12-05-2019, 04:19 PM