Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Map(s)
Heyo, I have stumbled across some maps I think would be a perfect fit for this PH server.
I have already proposed a map to @RussEfarmer, in which we tested soon after.
-
Map(s) (TESTED):
ph_littlegarden
Map(s) (NOT TESTED):
ph_trainstation

ph_littlegarden:

[Image: D7A62151FC45D14C47E52F8A697ADEB06413367D] [Image: ?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma...olor=black] [Image: ?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma...olor=black]

ph_trainstation:

[Image: ?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma...olor=black] [Image: ?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma...olor=black] [Image: ?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma...olor=black]

ph_littlegarden:
  • 30+ spawn points
  • No CSS
  • p cool ??
ph_trainstation:
  • 30+ spawn points
  • No CSS
  • p sweet???
  • Needs to be tested

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=18294926]
I have one issue I have to purpose on the littlegarden map. You can hide inside of many of the rocks and not be seen, etc. But that is by far my only issue.
To me, littlegarden does not really stand out. Yes it has a nature feel, but in terms of hiding its just a grass yard.
Trainstation doesn't look bad, but i'll have to test it because the screenshots are shit. Also the creator is novice so I imagine there are exploits.
-1 to littlegarden way too many rocks and grass piles you can't be seen in.
0 until tested for trainstation.
Might as well mention here, i've playtested ph_bitnanner and its a dank ass map, PM if you want details