Tears of a Clown
Cherry-picking sycophants lol. Imagine being so deceitful as to say I feel no remorse @"Old Man Voss" @"[pink] Pixie Soldier" when I've already stated otherwise ("Can't even remember all the names I want to apologize to", thanks for doing everything in your power to deny me that opportunity, which is a big part of the reason I appealed my ban) for pretty much everything except the reason I was banned this last time, and I declined to appeal any of my other bans or even comment on them in the forums until now. Of course I'm not gonna kiss the ring and pretend I agree with every decision that went down here. That'd be a betrayal to every friend who's ever told me a horror story of what happens when people venerate TTT servers so highly (not saying my case is anywhere near that bad, it'd be an insult to those friends, but the culture I oppose so strongly will lead to something really bad happening if left unchecked like you lemmings seem so intent on, the worst part being the server will probably just go on with the offending party being among the staff and everyone just taking their side by default). Honesty is really important.

And of course the staff member who banned me made no mention of their mistreatment of me outside the server, going so far as to pretend it didn't happen. Well aware of my dealing with something that makes me a bit more on edge that I hope they will at least have the decency not to disclose here. Treating me as a fully rational actor that should be fully accountable for his actions to the point of deserving a permaban in spite of this when they clearly know better and treating me like a rabid dog after having pretended to be my friend for a period of time. I feel betrayed, thanks for making me say it. That's no remorse. I know it is because that staff member blocked me when I said I felt hurt by something they did in private that none of you will ever see, then used my dissatisfaction with this as an excuse to ban me. That's why I don't feel like apologizing here. That's how it is and I'm not going to be docilized into pretending otherwise. The staff member should also know my desire to apologize to certain other people is genuine (maybe it's why they insist on doing everything in their power to keep me banned so I won't get the opportunity), but I doubt they'll admit it given how they've treated me.

The decisive ban was illegitimate and the listed offense was not one where a permaban is recommended in the rules. Are people just chiming in on how they personally feel without actually reading into the case and server rules? That reeks of Salem. Are you familiar with the term "precedent"? It'd be a pretty bad one set if I were to remain permanently banned. If my last offense is seen as a legitimate trolling offense, I'd be fine with a reduction to 4 weeks from the event, but I think going from 1 week to a permanent ban over an offense where the maximally listed penalty is 1 week on the 4th offense with staff discretion also listed (I'd be on the 5th offense given this is the first time I've received more than a week ban). Maybe the proper ban is another 1-week one, or 2. I don't know. A permanent ban for my offense, or a year ban, is simply absurd even if I am as guilty as people falsely claim I am. @"ChokeMeGrandpa"

Why not advocate a proper ban length rather than tell me to 'come back later' and repeat this process if you think I shouldn't be banned longer than a month? Either say I should be permabanned or say I should have a ban reduction rather than saying we should waste everyone's time with a second appeal? @matt_st3 (Strongrule)

Kindly leave the discussion if that's all you're going to add. If you weren't a witness to anything and all you're going to do is look at how many times I was banned and what the ban reason was for (without even checking the rules for how long to ban someone for given nth offenses), you're not adding anything to the conversation. @"Near"

Messages In This Thread
Tears of a Clown - by tenki.cs - 11-18-2019, 02:55 AM
RE: Tears of a Clown - by Old Man Voss - 11-18-2019, 07:59 AM
RE: Tears of a Clown - by [pink] Pixie Soldier - 11-18-2019, 08:05 AM
RE: Tears of a Clown - by Near - 11-18-2019, 09:20 AM
RE: Tears of a Clown - by Penguinslayer4 - 11-18-2019, 12:51 PM
RE: Tears of a Clown - by Matt_St3 (Strongrule) - 11-18-2019, 03:59 PM
RE: Tears of a Clown - by ChokeMeGrandpa - 11-18-2019, 04:05 PM
RE: Tears of a Clown - by tenki.cs - 11-18-2019, 04:33 PM
RE: Tears of a Clown - by Matt_St3 (Strongrule) - 11-18-2019, 05:00 PM
RE: Tears of a Clown - by tenki.cs - 11-18-2019, 05:18 PM
RE: Tears of a Clown - by Penguinslayer4 - 11-18-2019, 05:13 PM