Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Abdel's Mod App
I think its a +1 for me Abdel you have come a long way from Trusted to now. The way you handle different situations and dealing with hackers/ ghosters you're really good at cathing them, you ban and make bans when its necessary and at the right time. In all good luck and hope for the best.
[Image: titan.gif]
(11-25-2019, 07:22 AM)§8Lt_Deathstar Wrote: -1 The colors fuck with my head

+1 I know you put a lot of time in the server, especially at night when many aren't around. You know the rules well, know the spots and know the players. I don't question your dedication or your ability to staff from what I've seen. Though be careful, don't burn your self out, we don't want to lose you

Thanks deathstar, don't you worry too much. I always give myself at least two days of doing something else other than gmod. If you look at my time overall, theres always 2 day gaps in between my game time. I make sure I don't burn out and continue enjoying the environment of the server. Come play D2 with me sometime.
1+ And before my break from Gmod I have been keeping up on discord and been on and off the game and can say That Abdel is super ready for Mod :) Has the skills to maintain the server and controls the trolls and Mic spammers.

Easy to get along with and someone you can rely to help the new people that are playing Ph for the first time.

Great to see how far you have come and Ill Nuke you when your on.
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
My mans is a +1! He's a fun boi to play with and a good staff member.   ;) Heart He punishes me when I need it.
-1 get out

In all seriousness, this is an easy +1. I have seen abdel on ttt and in my low activity on ph. On ph he is good with dealing with idiots and other staff stuff. On TTT he is chill and a fun person to be on with. Good luck on mod my dude
Obvious +1 on this because he try to calm the server when trolls occur and everytime staff are getting evidence and other players from donors, masters, regulars, and other users kept mic spamming on the ghosting and hacking, yet Abdel as well as few other tell them about updated motd rules based on this as well as saying staff are handling the situation and telling them to be patient rather than having another mic spam war.

[Image: DefiantShockedGypsymoth-size_restricted.gif]
[Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
[Image: YWj4Wn.gif]
+1 from me bud. I feel that the chill that you display on server keeps the atmosphere fun, but controlled. You display great knowledge of the rules, and how to enforce them, without feeding the trolls. You are quick to catch cheating and handle ghosting and hacking with ease. <3 you beybee
[Image: ban_2.png]
[Image: aug_kick_2.png]
Easy +1 always helpful to everyone on sever. Quick to sort out any problems that surface and you keep calm. Your time as test mod has shown that you are more than ready for mod. Good luck  :D
[Image: unknown.jpg]
Bump
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
Both of the trusted app links are 404s