Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Abdel's Mod App
-1 kept stabbing me and slapping me like an average wife-beater
+1 because of when im on, he keeps a level head, and have never had any issues pop up when i was on.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
(11-29-2019, 08:14 PM)ChokeMeGrandpa Wrote: Both of the trusted app links are 404s

Fixed it, thanks <3
+0

You have made a lot of progress over the past couple of months.
- Asking questions/clarification
- Asking for help
- Increased communication with staff as a whole
- Dealing with trolls both foreign and domestic 

The only standing issue/pattern I've seen is that you'll go AFK for a few rounds. 
Now this isn't huge, however this can cause issue for yourself and the community when an incident happens during your AFK time. 
<If you have questions regarding this, feel free to DM me and I'll discuss it more> 

All in all, I have no major issues with your desire to advance. 
We all have things to work on.
(11-30-2019, 03:06 AM)Mr Voss Wrote:
+0

You have made a lot of progress over the past couple of months.
- Asking questions/clarification
- Asking for help
- Increased communication with staff as a whole
- Dealing with trolls both foreign and domestic 

The only standing issue/pattern I've seen is that you'll go AFK for a few rounds. 
Now this isn't huge, however this can cause issue for yourself and the community when an incident happens during your AFK time. 
<If you have questions regarding this, feel free to DM me and I'll discuss it more> 

All in all, I have no major issues with your desire to advance. 
We all have things to work on.

Thanks for pointing this out, I get called by family alot to do some quick errands, or I get caught up in a few dms with people that last around 10-15 mins or so when im on. I usually don't do this unless I know theres staff on to deal with something in my place of short absence. Others have had this same concern about the tabbing out for abit. As much as I know it happens, if i know i'll be gone for an extended period of time, I just disconnect. On the server, rounds can last on average of 3 to 5 mins. Thanks for this voss, I'll make sure to cut those gaps short. Hopefully we get to play alot more during winter break. Thanks dad
+1 i think he's pretty cool, somewhat of a nerd but for the most part i think hes dope. i dont have any issues with him lol

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Your application for moderator is denied for now and you may reapply January 1, 2020 or later.

Abdel, you get along with most people on the server and you are not strict or overly loose in most situations. You are also active on the server, discord, and forums which is much appreciated. However either by bad luck or poor timing I do not believe you are ready for moderator at this time. You have been known to randomly check out at times, no matter what is taking place on the server, and not telling the other staff about it in many cases. Could be ghosting, or trolling but you'll just be gone and tell me that you tabbed out, you were talking to someone in dms, or some other matter. That could easily be resolved by either waiting until the ghosting is taken care of or making sure you inform the other staff that you are tabbing out.

The other item of note is that you mentioned the later into the night it gets, or the more tired you get, you get more "mellow" with upholding the rules. This is a big red flag for me because I do not know which rules you are speaking about or which ones you let slide either because you are tired or because you do not want to handle it. Also, no, it has nothing to do with what situation took place earlier this month. There are screenshots, 1st hand accounts, 2nd hand accounts, and video showing that you did everything correctly in that scenario. I believe you do have potential but there is still some improvement and growing that need to take place before the moderator rank is given to you.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army