Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trusted App for Redd
Name: [red]Redd Oblivion, Redd Oblivion 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:62470148

Time Played:  376.44 hours logged (I'm guessing lol going off the 'time meter' in game and not my actual Gmod hours cause that's like at 777 hours)

First Time on the server: Feb 02 2019 (I think, I had to ask Mantis where to find this out)

Availability: I jump on when i can through out the week, mostly evening and late night, like around 11pm to like 9am. I'm baseing my time on my time zone on Central Time.

Rank Desired: Trusted 

Current Rank: Regular 

What can I do? Watch the server after most other staff are away, and i can be an extra if no staff are available. I can also do some impressions if you like :3
Reasons I want to help? I really like this server, a lot of the people on it are nice and funny. I want to make it where anyone who likes to play prop hunt can come on to a server, whether they are new the game or not, and enjoy playing.

Have I been banned? Not that I know of but I also try not to get myself banned

Have I previously applied? No, this is my first application 

How did I find this? Tbh it was boredom, skimming the list of the PH servers and noticed this one, also the name stuck out to me cause of Fair Odd Parents so I thought it would be a funny server to join

Other: There was a time when I first got into prop hunt back in like 2013 or 2014 were i had joined a server by the name of ABC Bitches (Idk if they are still around) but when i was on their server, i became a regular and they let me host the server for the late night hours. Now it took me like a long time to earn that, but they saw that I was on a lot during that time and asked if I could 'admin' for them.
P.S. I'm not expecting anything, just thought I would give it a shot, like my mama always told me "There is nothing wrong in asking a question."

[Image: url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=...3377233905]

well the image did not show up... im dumb at this

Messages In This Thread
Trusted App for Redd - by [red]Redd Oblivion - 12-01-2019, 05:46 AM
RE: Trusted App for Redd - by §8Lt_Deathstar - 12-01-2019, 06:16 AM
RE: Trusted App for Redd - by [red]Redd Oblivion - 12-01-2019, 07:35 AM
RE: Trusted App for Redd - by Abdel - 12-01-2019, 04:27 PM
RE: Trusted App for Redd - by Andre - 12-01-2019, 04:51 PM
RE: Trusted App for Redd - by Ryuji Sakamoto - 12-01-2019, 07:09 PM
RE: Trusted App for Redd - by augmENTreality2 - 12-02-2019, 08:39 AM
RE: Trusted App for Redd - by TheUltraFish - 12-04-2019, 07:47 PM