Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some new secondarys
Could we get some more secondarys? like a small shotgun or a machine pistol? its annoying just picking between a revolver a pistol a pistol thats bad a pistol thats good and more. i wish there was more variety. its just a thought but i think the pocket rifle would be pretty fun. im not a game designer or a server designer so im bad with game balance but i dont think it would be too overpowered.
New weapons are being looked into post-balancing update. I'm having a few others looking into helping out with these changes. There were a few secondaries added recently with the S&W and Beretta, as well as SMG's. The focus rn would probably add a new AR and Sniper, but I wouldn't rule out secondaries.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(12-04-2019, 03:35 AM)Christian Wrote: New weapons are being looked into post-balancing update. I'm having a few others looking into helping out with these changes. There were a few secondaries added recently with the S&W and Beretta, as well as SMG's. The focus rn would probably add a new AR and Sniper, but I wouldn't rule out secondaries.

Ok some new ars would be cool, but the reason i suggested it is simply because i want more variety. i understand it might take some time and thats ok. but i think we need less ars personally because we already have a lot.
(12-04-2019, 03:49 AM)Mcporkroast 2.0 Wrote: Ok some new ars would be cool, but the reason i suggested it is simply because i want more variety. i understand it might take some time and thats ok. but i think we need less ars personally because we already have a lot.

Understandable.

The issue with secondaries imo, is most of them are underpowered. We know this, and are looking into it. I don't think it's a quantity issue. As you have the Bull$hite, S&W, Luger, Hk45, Tec-9, and the Beretta. And most of those weapons have been added recently (S&W, Beretta, HK45) As for the reasons for AR's, we haven't really had a new AR except the VAL. SMG's have had a fair bit of guns recently, there are only 3 Snipers, and honestly 3 Shotguns as well. There are plenty of secondaries to choose from.

Currently we were looking into adding the SCAR at a later date, but there is no guarantee. Our focus right now is fixing the balancing issues. Everything else to follow afterwards.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
No more shotguns pls <_<
[Image: J6yUs0g]
as i was saying before, i dont want more secondaries i want different secondaries there are a bunch of pistols that all do the same thing. im not sure how well itd translate but in zs theres a pistol that shoots 2 pellets per shot. and as i also said before i know nothing about balance and its just a suggestion.