Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RussEfarmer's Forum & PH Ban Appeal
(The account posting this is an alt, as the RussEfarmer forum account was banned)

Steam Name: RussEfarmer

Steam I.D: STEAM_1:1:81685017

Who banned you: Starky, Mr_Rippe, Dinkleberg (Presumably)

Reason for ban: Banning Starky (PH Co-Owner at the time), Generally causing unneeded drama across the entire community, Bullying various community members, including Miss Mari and mkkay671

First, I want to start off by saying that I am not arguing the validity of my community ban in any way. I messed up, and I messed up pretty bad was you can probably tell by the above text. The reason I'm appealing here is not to just get unbanned, but I wanted to publicly apologize for the actions that both led me to being banned and the actions that carried on almost a year after I was banned. I outright banned the PH co-owner as an admin myself over something that wasn't even important enough to remember now to write in this appeal, I led a drama campaign against TTT admins over an exploit in a random TTT map that led to well over 6 people being banned, and I even went on to poke around and bully other community members such as Travis, Miss Mari and Tori the Tiger by either making edgy videos about the community (since privatized) or joining a server belonging to them and causing mischief.

What I've done made me, and still makes me, out to be a complete dickhead and clown to my former peers, all because there were a couple of decisions that were made that I didn't like that much. I acted like a child, and realistically, I actually was child when I got banned, only being thirteen (now sixteen). Since my ban almost 3 years ago, I've taken my share of tumbles and falls, seriously questioned the people I choose to surround myself with, and seriously reconsidered my values surrounding how I want to feel about others, which led me back here apologizing for my past.

The question people reading this might ask, including myself, is "why bother?". It's just a stupid game from 2006, why am I casting all of the shitty things I've done out for people to gobble up just for a chance at being a part of it again? Well, Dinks has always been more than a game to me, hence sinking over 1000 hours into just the prophunt server. When I joined the server, my house had just gotten its hands on a low latency Internet connection for the very first time, and this was the first server I ever joined, and the first time I ever had the opportunity to freely interact with people outside of family and a few school friends. Dinks was where I actually became who I was as a personality with the help of open arms such as Noahthelion, SluttyCrowofCainhurst and Travis, and while it did turn sour and lead to the reasons I'm writing this today, I can't imagine who I would be without having played this server for an irresponsible amount of time.

Again, this is my formal apology to the entire Dinkleberg's community, as well as a humble request for my community ban to be lifted, at the very least on the forums so I can interact with the community to some degree. If you have any questions about the contents of my appeal, I will openly answer them.

Thank you for reading,
~RussEfarmer

Messages In This Thread
RussEfarmer's Forum & PH Ban Appeal - by Kehne - 12-04-2019, 08:44 PM
RE: RussEfarmer's Forum & PH Ban Appeal - by Near - 12-04-2019, 09:22 PM
RE: RussEfarmer's Forum & PH Ban Appeal - by SNAK - 12-04-2019, 09:37 PM
RE: RussEfarmer's Forum & PH Ban Appeal - by Near - 12-04-2019, 10:21 PM