Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RussEfarmer's Forum & PH Ban Appeal
-1, I understand that it has been almost 3 years since you were banned. But while you were here, you created a vast vacuum of not only trying to undermine everything other staff did, but jumped to other servers to stir drama. The whole BANTZ situation was sparked by you and it led to multiple individuals being banned and you attacking multiple staff members including fastfirechris. If this was one occasion then I would be receptacle to give you a second chance, but this happened on a major scale and level of this community. Most of the parties involved and most of the staff when you got banned are either not around anymore or aren't staff anymore. But I can atone to how your attitude and overall demeanor affected multiple people within this community. And once again, your actions did not happen once, but multiple times. I'm sure some of the newer players will try to give you the benefit of the doubt because of how long ago it was but I disagree with you being unbanned.

Messages In This Thread
RussEfarmer's Forum & PH Ban Appeal - by Kehne - 12-04-2019, 08:44 PM
RE: RussEfarmer's Forum & PH Ban Appeal - by Near - 12-04-2019, 09:22 PM
RE: RussEfarmer's Forum & PH Ban Appeal - by Burrito Bowl - 12-04-2019, 09:26 PM
RE: RussEfarmer's Forum & PH Ban Appeal - by SNAK - 12-04-2019, 09:37 PM
RE: RussEfarmer's Forum & PH Ban Appeal - by Near - 12-04-2019, 10:21 PM