Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Old Logs are Dumb
Yeah basically what the title says:

https://streamable.com/88ypi

Probably not an easy fix whatsoever(but what is nowadays) but it would be very nice if it could be fixed someday.
That is all thank you.

Alternatively it could just be on my end for some reason if that's the case call me dumb and tell me how to fix it reeeee.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
It's not just your end, trust me xD
Is there anything we could do it's probably just outdated and need an update
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
i think the only way to fix it would be to either make a new one or rewrite the code
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
it doesnt help that logs of last round last map dont work either
[Image: Screenshot_105.png]
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Player Mega Trap Salad changed name to salsa+kale=best salad
Player salsa+kale=best salad changed name to Cake
__________________________________________________________________________________________
UwU Whats this sisters its a trappy wappy Hims a bads man and should gett the goods funishments for twicking the gemer gurls and bois pwease daddy mod pwease dont wet dis injustice continue on dis ser ver
no i can get away with rdm now if i do last round of the map so map changes and i get away with rdm :)
Im wondering if its a storage problem. I know the oldest logs automatically delete to make room for newer logs, but its possible that the deletion process is fucky so there is no room for new logs. Just a guess though.
Old logs have been throwing a wrench in people's day since the beginning of time. I'm not sure how much stuff the creator intended for them to handle, but the TTT server probably exceeds it, lol
we should all press the donate button on the logs.
 boom ez fix