GoodGuyKali(STEAM_0:0:418936949)
Offender's Name: GoodGuyKali

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:418936949

Potential Witnesses: @Mrporky02 

Reason to Ban: Cheating / Hacking

Proof: Refer to the Relay Channel
https://i.imgur.com/RnJnOQl.png

Other: N/A
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(12-08-2019, 04:02 PM)Christian Wrote: Offender's Name: GoodGuyKali

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:418936949

Potential Witnesses: @Mrporky02 

Reason to Ban: Cheating / Hacking

Proof: Refer to the Relay Channel
https://i.imgur.com/RnJnOQl.png

Other: N/A
+1 walls gud gud
I cannot do anything with just this specific screenshot, as it does not have any proof that it is that player. While I highly doubt you're lying, if they were to make an unban request, they would probably get unbanned.
 In the future, it would probably be a good idea to both save the picture and screenshot the actual !ss itself. I attached a picture for example.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: b_560x95.png]
(12-08-2019, 05:26 PM)Nicol Bolas Wrote: I cannot do anything with just this specific screenshot, as it does not have any proof that it is that player. While I highly doubt you're lying, if they were to make an unban request, they would probably get unbanned.
 In the future, it would probably be a good idea to both save the picture and screenshot the actual !ss itself. I attached a picture for example.

I'm not even sure why the screenshot was removed. This guy was blatantly cheating, and you have a Trusted backing me up. I didn't screenshot the log, because I didn't think someone was going to remove it. Regardless, I have 0 reason to lie in a ban request. Why even have Staff remove the screenshots, when the person in question is clearly guilty?

You can literally ask Porky to vouch, for he took this snap.

[Image: Vvga0kA.png]
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
That’s a cheat bro

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Nothing suspicious at all.
[Image: vyyJzZk.png]
Nowhere in my post did I say that the person wasn't cheating. I very obviously see the hacking. It's a matter of linking evidence to the player. If he were to make an unban request, he would have a very strong argument considering his name is not on that screenshot. Regardless, player has been banned.
[Image: b_560x95.png]