Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Traitor & Detective Item Suggestions
Clairvoyancy looks pretty cool, I've never used it on any servers before. But I could get behind testing it out.
I do like the idea of the knife rework, though I do wonder how hitreg will treat that. Inb4 TF2 Facestabbing.
I personally would like to have the Adren Shot as a replacement to the Brawny Brew. As I do believe the perm effects of the Brew are kinda imba.
Blink is incredibly fun, though I feel it'll make jump pack's even more annoying. I think it's something to consider, but this is a cool & fun item.
The Golden Gun is kinda obvious, and would be a mess with the rules. Just seems like it'll create unnecessary loopholes.
Boomerang is basically a reusable insta-kill harpoon, and leaves no DNA. For those reasons, I'd be against adding it.
Handcuffs seems a little bit too much of a minge tool, as we already had the shock collar awhile back. I'd probably be against this one as well.

Don't really have an opinion on the Randomat nor Barnacle.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Traitor & Detective Item Suggestions - by Christian - 12-11-2019, 05:06 PM