Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Traitor & Detective Item Suggestions
(12-11-2019, 05:19 PM)Nicol Bolas Wrote:
(12-11-2019, 05:12 PM)SNAK Wrote: I can't speak for any of the suggestions besides the golden gun, which worked well on my last server, basically though a rule had to be implemented that the detective has to ask the player's permission before golden gunning them, unless of course said player has done something that is infact, kosable.

Why though, It isn't really RDM if it kills a traitor. If you're wrong, it kills you instead. The fact that it only kills traitors means it's a T tester that also executes the person.

(12-11-2019, 05:16 PM)Mrporky02 Wrote: I think the randomat would add even more problems, which I would definitely be down to see happen.

It all depends on how configurable the addon is, I'm fairly sure you can pick and choose what events can/cannot happen and the chances of each happening. But I do understand that it probably isn't meant for public servers, but figured I'd add it just because.
We do slay people for rdming ts if u buy it and shoot a random t imo its still rdm especially if there wasn't a reason to shoot said player
[Image: J6yUs0g]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Traitor & Detective Item Suggestions - by Near - 12-11-2019, 05:37 PM