Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bman/Rick Trusted app
(03-13-2017, 09:51 PM)Christian Wrote: I'm unsure about this. What happened in the past was pretty bad. By pretty bad, I mean REALLY BAD.
I'm going to sit back and look at "Staffs opinion" before I give a verdict.

As of now, I can tell you I do not trust you having your powers back at this time.

Edit: It's a lil too early still for you to appeal. Especially since Staff don't seem to have enough time to reassure you at this time. All I can say is wait a lil more time before your next appeal.

(03-13-2017, 10:16 PM)Scoovie Wrote: -1 To soon after your demotion to apply for staff.

(03-13-2017, 10:22 PM)Mr_Rippe Wrote: No

I understand that yall do not trust me to promote me once more at the time being. However, I would like some feedback on how I can improve to regain that trust in the future.
I did not expect this app to pass by any means, it was just a way for me to see how I am doing and what I can continue to do try to make it up.
I would apprecieate more than a simple no, sorry for the pushyness. Feedback is something I need so that way I know what to work on still.
Either way, thank you for looking at this instead of simply ignoring it.
+0

I for one think bman has changed, not all the way yet but some. The incident when he was Tmod still does hang around which makes it hard for some people to trust you. If you keep trying to work on a better image for your self you'll get it sometime. Good luck
We have decided to deny your app, its to soon after you were demoted to reapply.