SirShoeString's ban request
Offender's Name: SirShoeString

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:119397739

Potential Witnesses: @Ahh Potatoes  @Raven 

Reason to Ban: Many rdms and Ardm

Proof: 

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Cool
can confirm, i was on as well during this. He was also pretty consistently rdming for most of the day
TAFKAAB
this looks like 1 ardm, 1 reg rdm (same round), and 1 t-on-t rdm though (separate round).
some of those kills were legit or following other people's actions.
doesnt look like mass, but doesnt look like consistent rdm.
oh well, i wasnt here, and i dont know if other staff were on so i dont have anything to say besides that.

edit: he was on the server and claimed most of the stuff going on that round was full of false koses when i informed him of this ban req on him.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
He's new, and learning the game
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
I love this kid. Leave my lil homie alone
(12-17-2019, 07:42 PM)Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart Wrote: this looks like 1 ardm, 1 reg rdm (same round), and 1 t-on-t rdm though (separate round).
some of those kills were legit or following other people's actions.
doesnt look like mass, but doesnt look like consistent rdm.
oh well, i wasnt here, and i dont know if other staff were on so i dont have anything to say besides that.

edit: he was on the server and claimed most of the stuff going on that round was full of false koses when i informed him of this ban req on him.

He rdmed 4 people in three rounds and ardmed spaceship twice
Cool
he's new and is learning. a bunch of slays would probably suffice. so he can watch how to actually play TTT.
Admin said to administer slays.