Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Train Trusted players better
(12-23-2019, 02:38 PM).ceebeast Wrote: Stop straying from the main point. Stop talking shit about what I said or how I said it and understand the general message. I never stated anyone is a bad staff member, nor am I reporting abuse. I outlined a specific situation as an example. Staff members need to be better trained and monitored as the quality of moderation has severely declined in my opinion. There are other members in this thread that also agree, and it should be addressed. If you have anything of substance to add, feel free to add, don't make pointless posts on this thread that don't contribute to the conversation.

If you think that staff members need to be trained and monitored better, that's all you needed to say. There was no need for anything else.
Overall, this can be partially blamed on a lack of heavily experienced active staff members. We have staff who can do their job, but a lot of current active staff members haven't been around super long. Meaning that they don't have the experience to deal with certain situations or train other staff members themselves.
(12-23-2019, 02:47 PM)ChokeMeGrandpa Wrote: Overall, this can be partially blamed on a lack of heavily experienced active staff members. We have staff who can do their job, but a lot of current active staff members haven't been around super long. Meaning that they don't have the experience to deal with certain situations or train other staff members themselves.

I wonder where all the experienced staff went
(12-23-2019, 02:47 PM)ChokeMeGrandpa Wrote: Overall, this can be partially blamed on a lack of heavily experienced active staff members. We have staff who can do their job, but a lot of current active staff members haven't been around super long. Meaning that they don't have the experience to deal with certain situations or train other staff members themselves.

I’ve seen quite a good handful of experienced staff fuck up since I started playing here. Ranging from giving a slay they shouldn’t have to falsely accusing people of hacking as well.
Is this fr like ceebeast what
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
(12-23-2019, 05:33 PM)Hani Wrote:

I’ve seen quite a good handful of experienced staff fuck up since I started playing here. Ranging from giving a slay they shouldn’t have to falsely accusing people of hacking as well.

I know experience isnt everything. Obviously no amount of experience can stop someone from fucking up every now and then. But experience is a good start.
This isn't directed to the thread but more of a direct opinion about staffing.

Whether they fucked up or not is up to their learning. They're trusted, so they'll eventually learn. Everyone makes mistakes and no one is perfect at their job. Over the years when I was active, I've seen worse. A bunch of people have been perm banned and demoted from their role because of their abuse. But we trusted them and believed them, until they fucked up and refuse to adjust to their changes for improvement. But teaching them won't change or do anything. It's up to their decision to make improvements. If they rather forever be a troll staff or inactive staff, that's up to them. People that you expect to be a good staff member or even a good player, you never expected them to make mistakes. Because in your mind, you believe that they are a perfect being.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
(12-23-2019, 02:38 PM).ceebeast Wrote: Stop straying from the main point. Stop talking shit about what I said or how I said it and understand the general message. I never stated anyone is a bad staff member, nor am I reporting abuse. I outlined a specific situation as an example. Staff members need to be better trained and monitored as the quality of moderation has severely declined in my opinion. There are other members in this thread that also agree, and it should be addressed. If you have anything of substance to add, feel free to add, don't make pointless posts on this thread that don't contribute to the conversation.
 I never stated anyone is a bad staff member

Staff members need to be better trained and monitored as the quality of moderation has severely declined in my opinion.

"Certain trusted players seem slay hungry as if they're dying to prove that they have powers and want to add to the community. For example, MrPorky02."

"I think you guys should consider training your trusted players or making sure that they are mentally capable to see situations from more than one angle other than "slay slay slay," meaning they aren't simple-minded. Porky isn't the first trusted I've seen do this."

you literally pointed porky as the main example and saying that staff need more training is the same workaround to saying: we need better/actually competent staff

either keep the subject of issue anonymous or speak about everyone you're talking about. as kuono said, this is practically a passive aggressive abuse report.

regardless, ill stop speaking due to request of someone. but as laced said If you think that staff members need to be trained and monitored better, that's all you needed to say. There was no need for anything else.

ill drop the topic now.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
Im going to give this as a final input, If you have an issue with the way that someone handled a report, please just make a forum report. Theres no need to start flaming people (or in this case, everyone ranked trusted) because they made a simple mistake. That being said, I'm also going to stress to you people that ABUSE does NOT equate to making an incorrect slay.

Theres no reason for anyone here to even be arguing, shame on all of you
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(12-23-2019, 05:56 PM)Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart Wrote:
 I never stated anyone is a bad staff member

Staff members need to be better trained and monitored as the quality of moderation has severely declined in my opinion.

"Certain trusted players seem slay hungry as if they're dying to prove that they have powers and want to add to the community. For example, MrPorky02."

"I think you guys should consider training your trusted players or making sure that they are mentally capable to see situations from more than one angle other than "slay slay slay," meaning they aren't simple-minded. Porky isn't the first trusted I've seen do this."

you literally pointed porky as the main example and saying that staff need more training is the same workaround to saying: we need better/actually competent staff

either keep the subject of issue anonymous or speak about everyone you're talking about. as kuono said, this is practically a passive aggressive abuse report.

regardless, ill stop speaking due to request of someone. but as laced said If you think that staff members need to be trained and monitored better, that's all you needed to say. There was no need for anything else.

ill drop the topic now.

I didn't say porky was a bad trusted member. I pointed out a problem supported with an example. You're really interpreting everything so negatively... as previously mentioned, I think that comes with age and maturity, what are you like...16? This relates back to what I mentioned of people or problems getting called out in the community and the members who come out attacking the person. "You're wrong! You're saying bad stuff! Listen to me I'm right! You should say this in this way!" Brown, you've added nothing but toxicity to this thread. Quality of moderation and staff has severely declined. It needs to be worked on. That is my perspective. Goodbye.