Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
no
I've come to make an announcement; @Hani 's a bitch ass motherfucker, she pissed on my fucking wife. Thats right, she took her mother fucking dick out and she pissed on my fucking wife, and she said her dick was "This big" and I said that's disgusting, so I'm making a callout post on my twitter dot com, @Hani , you've got a small dick, it's the size of this walnut except WAY smaller, and guess what? Here's what my dong looks like: PFFFT, THAT'S RIGHT, BABY. ALL POINTS, NO QUILLS, NO PILLOWS. Look at that, it looks like two balls and a bong. She fucked my wife so guess what? I'm gonna fuck the Earth. THAT'S RIGHT THIS IS WHAT YOU GET, MY SUPER LASER PISS! Except I'm not gonna piss on the earth. I'm gonna go higher. I'M PISSING ON THE MOON! HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT, @Gabe ? I PISSED ON THE MOON YOU IDIOT! YOU HAVE 23 HOURS BEFORE THE PISS DROPLETS HIT THE FUCKING EARTH NOW GET OUT OF MY SIGHT BEFORE I PISS ON YOU TOO.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
i knew nicol was dumb but i did not know he was a retard
who posted my nudes on twitter dot com??
im forum banning you as we speak
hell is real
@Nicol Bolas Have you tried not?
I just can't read that in my normal voice....
I had to read that in the voice of the slurring grandpa from the boondocks....
[Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
[Image: YWj4Wn.gif]
Wtf did I just read
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor