Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
door staff app
Ingame Name: Deer-ly

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:418964902

Discord Tag: modestmouse

Time Played: 440~ hours at the time of writing.

When First Joined: I'm not figuring this out. if you want my first discord message in #ttt was on — 06/12/2020 2:37 PM.

Availability: Randomly changing as I suffer from being unable to hold a job and the fact i can wake up from 5am or 1pm. (EST)

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community: I already know how to use Awarn and the RDM Report Manager from previous ttt staffing as helper and Community Manager on separate servers. I do believe I can be level headed/calm during the situations where its necessary, Aswell as unbiased to any specific parties (I am in no dinklecliqes, because i was banned from them). I've also already proven I can be a decent staff having accepted trusted and t-mod applications for the now dead DR (crying).

Why you want to help the community: I don't. I want !queue and I can't afford Donor with how I can't keep a job for longer than two weeks. Yet this does not mean I will not make a serious attempt at maintaining the server with the rank and powers I would receive. I'd aswell would never want what happen to me to ever happen to anyone else. I want to genuinely be able to prevent the gross icky people that I've seen throughout my time here and in gmod in general.

Have you been previously banned?: Yes. A permanent ban I received after begging mana to do it. I had told him how I always mass rdm but never received bans for it. He told me with was probably because I always served my slays, but why wouldn't I? So thinking it would both be funny and fair I asked him to ban me with verbal and written permission. But as you also can see, I soonly regretted these actions and made an unban thread here[https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=12599].

Have you previously applied for staff?: Not for TTT. Will list them anyway if asked.

How did you find us?: I first joined prophunt in 2018 with my second stepdads laptop after he bought me gmod, don't starve, and The Cat Games. using !hop on the server to receive a bonus 80k points.

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for?: ttt_radio yes

Did you read the guidelines: ttt_radio yes

Other: I was going to post this on the 13/14 but when asked I was told "yeah" to post it now.
[Image: dVe5C4F.gif]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean 
(05-07-2024, 01:47 AM)Deer-ly Wrote: Why you want to help the community: I don't. I want !queue and I can't afford Donor with how I can't keep a job for longer than two weeks.
This concerns me. This isn't a reason to get staff. I don't want to imply there are massive expectations for staff but this seems fairly dismissive.

Given your horrific experiences here, id be happy to pay Dink to give you donor role. He really should give it to you anyway based on your past contributions to DR, TTT, PH, and the discord.

(05-07-2024, 01:47 AM)Deer-ly Wrote: Why you want to help the community: [snip] Yet this does not mean I will not make a serious attempt at maintaining the server with the rank and powers I would receive. I'd aswell would never want what happen to me to ever happen to anyone else. I want to genuinely be able to prevent the gross icky people that I've seen throughout my time here and in gmod in general.

This gives me some reassurance that you do want to help.

I have 0 concerns with your staffing abilities and current activity levels, and 0 concerns about the past ban or anything else of the past. Plus you would be a fantastic help with many technical issues that could come up.

I'm neutral overall due to length of time since your return and because your motives seem largely skewed to getting an in-game ability, not towards helping the community. If you just want donor, I'm sure Dink can just give that to you.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
If you don’t /really/ want to staff, going off what Jammin said, I’d say just give donor or even an extenuating circumstance Donor+ at minimum in the immediate future. Remaining neutral on staff rank for same reasons stated, and lack of my own playtime
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
To second jammins post, if you only want to be staff for commands like queue. You likely don’t need to be staff. If you aren’t able to get donor right now, I understand that it can be hard. I’ll put up $5 for anyone else would like to contribute to get you donor so you can have the commands. If you want, send me a dm with a way to send you funds via, cash app, Venmo or whatever and I’ll send you something so you can buy donor. 

For the staff app though: -1.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
(05-07-2024, 08:22 AM)bryanbrr Wrote: To second jammins post, if you only want to be staff for commands like queue. You likely don’t need to be staff. If you aren’t able to get donor right now, I understand that it can be hard. I’ll put up $5 for anyone else would like to contribute to get you donor so you can have the commands. If you want, send me a dm with a way to send you funds via, cash app, Venmo or whatever and I’ll send you something so you can buy donor. 

For the staff app though: -1.

This is very nice of you Bryan :) Deer-ly, if you would like, I can send you the remaining $10 for donor! I personally feel like you'd do fine as trusted, as you seem to have a pretty good grasp on the rules, can maintain a fun environment on the server, and I've seen you collect plenty of evidence against trolls in several situations where staff hasn't been online, but if you'd rather be donor then I'd be happy to help make that happen!
[Image: kirby.gif]
+1 Donor For reasons stated above  -1 Trusted for reasons stated above. 

As someone who lost their *very* deserved donor rank at one point good luck O7.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
hey deerly, I'll have to -1 for the reasons others have stated as well as when on the server I feel like you get rdm reported sometimes multiple maps in a row, which is not usual for most staff. I think you may troll too much with shooting people for random reasons, or something else im not sure. It seems like donor is what you really want anyways and I know for sure people here would help you get it!
+1 I feel like you get rdm reported sometimes multiple maps in a row, which is not usual for most staff. I think you troll just enough with shooting people for random reasons. Keep up the good work!
[Image: fBz8ezO.png]   
(05-07-2024, 01:09 PM)ratty Wrote: I feel like you get rdm reported sometimes multiple maps in a row, which is not usual for most staff. I think you may troll too much with shooting people for random reasons.

I'm telling foxka he owes me a dollar

In my original writing of this app I included a section about RDM and how a view it but i was told by 2 of the 3 people I asked to remove that section of it. so a TLDR of it is:
I am not currently staff, I want to play the game in an enjoyable way and rdm is kinda funny. Not every rdm is for "the funny" or because i felt like it. Yet If i am to become staff this is easily changed behavior as i will need a more serious demeaner.

To jammin specifically. Please do not view it like that. I really want the queue command, yes. But I really do wwant to make agenuine effort into helping the ttt community again. Just god forbid if anyone thinks I will make a serious attempt at staffing without a staff rank is a crazy person to me. I was banned for far too long under bullshit circumstances to give a single shit. As i said in a previous post I want to play the game how i used to and have fun again. I can take on a serious tone and "get with the program" fairly easily especially without a 3 sided bastard riding my ass about every action. Which is why i originally left the staff discord the first time, he was extremely overbearing and made it actually very hard to get many staff task done that seemed easy for everyone else. 
But currently? I am not staff, I am a player of the server who enjoys a little trolling. I hate joining prophunt and knowing that im probably going to have to make a ban request on someone. I hate having to join ttt and spam she/her because some people (Fluffy) refuse to use my correct pronouns. With staff I can ensure you it would be a situation, without it I don't care. It's not my place.

TLDR: I am not staff so do not expect staff things from me.

Also please don't give me money.
[Image: dVe5C4F.gif]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean 
i'll throw in $5 or we could just peer pressure dink into giving you donor+
as for the ap, man quick -1