Boogie woogie
Ingame Name: Foxka

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:20327192
Discord Tag:  Foxka

When First Joined: the beginning of time

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Most nights and weekends

Rank Desired: tmod

Current Rank: trusted

What can you do to help the community: Continue to foster a welcoming presence on the server and help others to have fun while helping to have a secure environment for community members. Going from trusted to tmod is not a huge leap but having the ability to karma ban would be useful in a lot of situations as well as being able to unstuck people which gmod is plagued with (bad spawns, weird player collision, etc.)

Why you want to help the community: I still like this community despite it's ups and downs and countless flaws, and want to be able to continue to keep fair play on the server. I think it's important to support each other as we go forward and hope that we can look past previous drama and stuff and rebuild this community. I sincerely think there are several aspects of the community that need some improvement and I am hopeful I can be one of the people that will help do that. 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): self inflicted ban wound

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): many many times lol, here is my last trusted app
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=19284

How did you find us?: server browser

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): yes

Other: I dont know what else to really add to this because i like to keep things short and sweet so if you have any concerns feel free to reach out to me on discord :)
[Image: Todo-using-boogie-woogie.jpg]
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Big big big +1 Foxka is very active, very knowledgeable, very nice. 100% deserves tmod
+1 foxka is good abt doing staffing stuff when they are on handles things well etc
+1 Foxka is great when playing with him really feels like he deserves it!!
+1, proven great staff time and time again.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
+1, Foxka promised me that I could mic spam monkey sounds without getting punished!~
[Image: QrOFTLS.jpeg]
+1 foxka gud tursted
[Image: kirby.gif]
-1 foxka promised crackbone mic spam no good also bullies me a lot :(

+1 has proven that can staff with no issues knows the rules and is really helpful.
[Image: crimson.gif]

Carson sweats too much.

[Image: 1V8jMf6.png]
[Image: 0044181001582748537.jpg]

accepted............ LET'S FREAKING GO.