Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Helen's Staff Application
Ingame Name: à¹–♥Helen♥๖

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:64570383

Time Played: 201.8 hours 

When First Joined: March 18th, 2015 under the name helenhelenmoocow, then most recently on March 15, 2017 under my current name

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 6pm-10pm until school starts, will be busy until about mid November but will have Wednesdays off, then I will be able to get on about every other day around 4pm-8pm

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular 

What can you do to help the community: I will be able to help control the server during the times of the day where it gets a little too hectic and there's little staff available, and if there is staff available I would like to be able to help take some of the load off of their shoulders and lend whatever helping hand I can give, whether it be giving out a gag while another staff member is handling a report or handling any reports by or against staff.

Why you want to help the community: This is one of the only communities that I have been a part of that is as close knit as it is, I love the people I have become friends with and I would like to be able to help them as much as I can, I know there are some problems on the server that not everyone has the time to take care of, and I would like to be able to step in and lend a hand to both the members and the staff members of the community when needs be.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): No

How did you find us?: I was looking through the server list and I saw how populated the server was and I assumed that it meant that it was a good server, and I was not wrong.

Other: I was recommended by Mr Turner to make this staff application  
[Image: giphy.gif]
You're good people. I would love to see her as staff.. I'll give her a +1.
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
+1
-Doesn't troll
-Knows rules
-Very nice
-Enough hours

... Don't really know any negative, so +1!
You're a dork. You know the rules, and are friendly almost anytime I see you on the server. With training, I'm sure you'd be a fantastic addition to the Staff Team. I would volunteer in doing so, and I'm sure someone else would as well.

+1
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Low forum time but is plenty active on discord
Also the claimed date doesn't look like a lot of hours for 2 years but game tracker shows that enough time has been achieved in the past 30 days. 
Those are just notes on the application for others to know ^

I'm on late at night so it's not too often we're on at the same time so I don't really know you too well. Haven't noticed any previous desire or work towards staff myself (but again not often on at same time)
+0 from me for not knowing you well enough, mainly wanted to post the above notes so nobody looks at the application and thinks you aren't active enough

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
WOW PLEASANT SUPRISE. -1 for having a life and not dedicating your every waking moment to the server. But nah, you my fellow black person and you would be an excellent addition to staff.

+ effing 1
Probably self explanatory but here's an obligatory list of reasons
- Good comprehension of the rules
- Known in the community
- Not really much in the way of forum time or ban requests; but i'm sure you'll work on that in between getting trusted and applying for Tmod right ;]?
- Generally pleasant and fun to have on the server
- Welcoming to new comers
- No particular bad incidents come to mind

+1
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
+1 but stop cheating
+1. Helen has definitely been one of the more notable regulars out of the community with her flamboyant personality, and she is lovely company to have around.

But there's one thing wrong with her. She needs to start using real weapons besides a loco.

Kappa.

Anyways, yeh. She'd be a good noodle.
Pandas are cute as hell, don't you forget that.

[Image: x1iAjZQ.gif]

[Image: 76561198228770820.png]
Yes