Not this kid for Admin
Ingame Name: Dakota

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:69480670

Time Played: 4w 3d 10hr 48m 754 hours

When First Joined: June 2015

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 11:30 am- 12 am 

Rank Desired: Admin 

Current Rank: Moderator

What can you do to help the community: I can provide much insight to the community, and help it grow and make decisions that could better help the community. I've been moderator for over 2 years now and have experience deal with the server full and being the only staff on. I know how to deal with many hard situations and don't play favorites. I tell people how things and  am not afraid to voice my opinion.

Why you want to help the community: Because I have been dedicated to this community for a few years now and plan on for a lot longer. I've fallen in love with this community and want to continue to see it prosper. People like soup,Dakody,foxka,jeager,scoovie,christian,lucian,peeny and many other have supported me and provide me recently in a time of need with much entertainment and love. Even when my computer crashed and i was gone for a while due to that, I was still welcomed back in open arms and i was appreciative of that. This community has become my second family and i'd like to help them in anyway that I can.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Nope 

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): Yes  Application

How did you find us?: Randomly scrolling through server list

Other: I hope to hear good things and feed back on how i could grow. Thank you for taking your time to read this post.
approved
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
+1 I love him and he should be admin! knows the rules and doesnt troll.(not a shit post)
-1, looked at me funny.
Jk

P.s. Can I have admin.
former admin2
(11-25-2017, 05:12 PM)DaKody Wrote: approved

[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
- Consistently active on server
- Very helpful with rules and slay
- Great ways in dealing with difficult situations
- Friendly to new comers discord/in-game
- Includes everyone into the conversation
- Has a good sense of humor
- Rarely seen angry over minor things
- Has a fat cat

- Been mod for about 1 year ; waited too long 
- Sends penny random shirtless selfies POST shower
 It's clear as day that the positives outweigh the negatives +1 
[Image: V3riwMP.jpg]A Bowl Of Soup
[Image: dinks.jpg]

Hello this man is one of the best most active mods here, is very fair, a little ugly but that's fine, is nice to me when everybody bullies me </3, and knows how the fuck to staff the server. Why hasn't he been given admin earlier? He's been one of the most welcoming people in this community and deserves to be promoted, even if this is a shitpost I genuinely believe that Dakota deserves admin
[Image: giphy.gif]
+1, mod for over a year, very nice when I am on, treats everyone fairly, is very mature, very active...What else is needed?
You don't really apply for admin. You get it if the admins, co-owner, and dink feel need for additional admins. I can't say if we're really looking to add more, and who specifically we would want for it, but I can say you're on the shortlist.
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
(11-25-2017, 09:14 PM)queef commando Wrote: You don't really apply for admin. You get it if the admins, co-owner, and dink feel need for additional admins. I can't say if we're really looking to add more, and who specifically we would want for it, but I can say you're on the shortlist.
W H A T A R E M E M E S
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]