09-13-2017, 05:12 PM

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 
 4pm-11pm EST weekdays & 10am-11pm EST weekends

Rank Desired: 
 Test Mod

Current Rank: 
 Trusted

What can you do to help the community: 
As still current staff, I can assist with the still given commands I posses. But possibly expand more as a staff member with higher commands and a bit more responsibility given. Of course no one is perfect, mistakes and accidental rdms will always happen. But, as I grew as a Trusted, I took note with reports and situations, To always recheck and even confirm with higher staff before making a final decision.

Why you want to help the community: 
I’ve encountered many friendly players on the server and other servers of the community. I enjoy being able to help new players, Inactive members that recently came back and even other new or current staff. I also like to be able to tp players that are stuck together, usually if they’re stuck to me I magneto them out, but if they’re across the map it’s more difficult, I want to help the community because I enjoy my staff position and enjoy the players of the server. I would also want to be able to assist the new guests that join the server and can’t get out of spectator plus usually when you explain to them on voice chat it causes mic spam while during the round is going on, and chat box gets pushed up quickly. This community has given a lot of new experiences, joy, and friends to me, and I would like to continue to contribute to the success of the server for other players to experience the same as me. 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): 
 Not at all

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): 
 https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...p?tid=3247

How did you find us?: 
 Dinkleburg was a funny meme and I was greeted by great players + staff and I’ve been hooked to stay since

Other: 

Criticism never hurts, it's always a path to improvement. So let me know, PM me if that's easier!
[Image: V3riwMP.jpg]A Bowl Of Soup
[Image: dinks.jpg]

So. I understand I'm a PH player but I've had the privilege of playing with Soup on PH and I personally believe she is a great person. She shows that she is observant in the conversations I've had with her and she's just a mature and respectful player.

+1
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
Who are you even? i have never seen you? who am I? just kidding you are a great player awesome personality +1
[Image: KEURa1F.gif]
Yes. +1 (-1 for lying to me and saying you would never be higher than trusted)
Easy +1, and she bribed me in order to get my +1 by getting me edible arrangements.
+1. So here is the gametracker. She has consistent activity, stands out in the community, always on discord, and plays both TTT/PH. I have not played much TTT recently, but I can say even in the PH side of things she has people excitable greeting her, and people joining her in the PH voice discord that is usually never used. She is a good example of a dedicated staff member, she is a good trusted helped me a bit when I needed it, answered a few questions, makes ban request plenty, and most importantly brings welcoming/friendly vibes wherever she goes. Overall makes a good candidate for TMod. +1.
The only possible reason you could -1 this app is the amount of times you jihad daily. Soup is an incredible person, and staff member. There are absolutely no issues with her getting staff, and she's done an incredible job since. It's pretty obvious what to vote here.

+1
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
She paid me to +1 this app
Jkjk, this lovely lady deserves to be higher staff, she obviously loves this community so much and there's no reason as to why she doesn't deserve to have more power to help the rest of us out. (aside from the jihads and letting turner kill me on whitehosue)
[Image: giphy.gif]
I guess ill be going against the grain here, and try to be critical here. As much as I and everyone else likes you Soup and for good reason you are one of the nicest people on this server which can be pretty toxic. I don't think just saying, i like this person ergo +1 is the way to go.
A couple of weeks ago I was playing on an alt and reported someone for rdming me you handled the report incorrectly and did not slay him even though it was rdm, it was a confusing report and i dont hold any grudges. A couple days later the same thing happened again but this time the report was pretty cut and clear and should have been in easy slay. The point being you don't have very much experience handling reports and are still learning, which is perfectly fine no one should expect you to know it all right away, however I don't think you are ready to move up to test mod yet. While you probably have gotten much better since then it still is recent and should be taken into account. When you move up to test most most reports should be pretty easy to handle and you should be starting to get an ok grasp on more confusing or difficult ones. I don't think you are there just yet and would like to see another month or so before you move up to Tmod.

That is really the only issue i see, you are for sure on the right track, you have constant in-game and forum time you have the right temperament. I just want a tmod to more than just a little over a month of being trusted before moving on.

So for now its a -0.5

But by how the rest of the people are posting it looks like you will get it.
+1 WE nED MOAR GAMER GURLS

You know what youre doing. Mostly