09-13-2017, 05:12 PM

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 
 4pm-11pm EST weekdays & 10am-11pm EST weekends

Rank Desired: 
Trusted

Current Rank: 
Donor

What can you do to help the community: 
I’m constantly on for a consistent amount of hours as well as on weekends on a bit more earlier then the server’s staff actually wake up to get on. As well as I have been Moderate on other servers so I’m a bit comfortable with the common sense of TTT rules and punishments. Plus, Me being horribly bad at TTT I usually die first so therefore I can spectate and vouch for RDM. 

Why you want to help the community: 
Like any other staff or applicants there’s a desire to want to help and assist in the constant RDM and reports. I’ve posted reports as well as has been tagged as witness in many reports and since donor I usually can assist in gagging/muting people in dead chat or when staff isn’t on yet to attend.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): 
Not at All

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): 
Nope

How did you find us?: 
Dinkleburg was a funny meme and I was greeted by great players + staff and I’ve been hooked to stay since

Other: 
I took a bit more criticism into this decision and I’ve asked a few others to give me an insight on what I need to improve or tone down, so feel free to give me any advice you would like me to take into consideration in order to earn your +1 ?
[Image: V3riwMP.jpg]A Bowl Of Soup
[Image: dinks.jpg]

-1 scrubby (actually +1 you go girl)
+1 You know the rules, and are active
Intel Inside. ©
+1 Knows the rules, active in the discord, active in the community, does ban request. I'd say a promotion to trusted would be a help to the community.
+1 great gal, Was nice when I came on after somewhat of a break and made me feel welcome. Active in the community and has a great relationship with the staff.
[Image: cKCswVl.gif]

+1 You got a good reputation with the server
Active
Always calls for help when there is a wolf
Never ever breaks the rules
And you are probably the chillest person I have ever met on the server
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
idk i've never seen you make a ban request or anything
+1 They know the rules, they're active on the server, forums, and discord, super friendly and overall a great person to play with/be around.
(11-15-2017, 08:14 PM)Dakota Wrote: +1 Knows the rules, active in the discord, active in the community, does ban request. I'd say a promotion to trusted would be a help to the community.
^^^
My only concern is your forum time, but that is made up in your active on discord.
+1
former admin2
Active in Discord, Forums, Server, Has Ban Requests on file, positive attitude and a good friend, knows the rules.

Absolutely a +1 for me.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]