Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Abdel's Trusted App II
In-game Name: Abdel, [green]Abdel

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:53483447

Time Played: I have 366 hours on game tracker now.

When First Joined: According to game tracker, I first joined Dec 11, 2016

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I play on my mid afternoons to like late at night. I am
Mountain Standard Time (MST).

Rank Desired:  
Trusted

Current Rank: I am currently a regular/donor

What can you do to help the community?
: I really want to help out the staff that have been having a hard time whenever there's an overload of people. I also want to assist the other trusted that may be inexperienced and help any other that needs it. I am on at times when there is no staff on and even during times all staff goes to bed. Those extra fun nights I enjoy being on and I want to help the server during the nights.

Why do you want to help the community?
: I love prop hunt to the point of it being an addiction at this point. I love the server and it's community. Talking on discord with the rest of the community is super fun and humorous. I love being a player and would love to be a member of staff. I want to be part of this team like I've said before and help with what little power I have to help others.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): I've only been banned jokingly for a minute if that counts.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): yeah, https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...rusted-App

How did you find us?:  I've played this server since 2016, and I didn't play as much because the server I was on, I would staff there. The server in question has been down for a year now and I've been server hopping. I eventually stayed on dinkleberg due to the amount of player flow it has. I love playing on full servers.

Other:
Favorite games so far, League of Salt, Fortnite, and Borderlands 2.

Favorite animals Wild Animals: Ducks and Tigers
See ya in game you beautiful people
1+You have improved from your last Application 

Your well known in the Ph Community and have an attitude that I see fits a staff member.

You know the rules and Illegal spots and your activity on server is great  Sleepy keep up the great abdel
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
+1 You have improved so much and you are such a wonderful player and you always love to joke around and you always like to help the newest Trusted staff and I really appreciate the effort you put in to improve each time and I really hope that you can get the position because it will get the community to grow and I love you so much I am really proud of what you have done <3 Good Luck Dad hope you get it bc then it will make the community grow for more of the players to grow interest to play Dinkleberg Prophunt more!!! <3
Resigned Ph Trusted March 11th 2019 - February 12th 2020
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”

― Jess C. Scott
+1 like everyone said you have improved a lot from your previous application. Even tho I haven’t been on a lot due to work and stuff, I see you every active in the discord and the forums
[Image: giphy.gif]
+0
I am staying neutral as I haven't been able to play with you much. I will say that I haven't heard any negative comments about your character or how you handle yourself. 

Best of Luck my friend 

EDIT:
Today I jumped on server and you impressed me with how you handled the situation before you. The mic and chat spammers were all under control along with the fact that when I joined you briefed me on the situation. You also remained calm and managed to keep the friend to the spammers calm while notifying him why his friends were gagged and muted. This showed me without a doubt that you are ready and capable to become Trusted. 

+1 
(04-27-2019, 05:18 AM)Old Man Voss Wrote:
+0
I am staying neutral as I haven't been able to play with you much. I will say that I haven't heard any negative comments about your character or how you handle yourself. 

Best of Luck my friend 

Dude I've been staying up late hanging out with the boo, and I sleep through my mornings except on days I go to class. Hopefully I can play alongside you <3
I’ll say +1 you act very well on the server and your attitude is good when trying to handle something. When I’m on you help out out some people that need help and you have improved a lot since your last application I think you would make a great trusted. 

Good Luck - Andre
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
+1 from Skull, here. Abdel had change from the first time he had applied, including his behavior had mature more, and in game he more engage with the game as well as finding players who were ghosting and/or cheating or even hiding in illegal spots. He would be a great addition to the PH staff team.

[Image: ee2f2056029049f2f2074b3b9ffdc5ef.gif]
[Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
[Image: YWj4Wn.gif]
+0

I've been too inactive lately to really give effective feedback. If your performance recently reflects what I've seen in the past you'll get this position no problem.
+1
I've been lucky enough to play with you since my return and see you have indeed changed your behavior and attitude on server which was what we were looking for come your next application.
Players love you and you are quite friendly on server. Huge good luck this time ^-^
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.