Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
B gentle, T-Mod App
Ingame Name: [black]Nuru

these are all me but the last one
https://www.gametracker.com/server_info/...query=nuru
+ add [black]Pisoi

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:53474181

Time Played: Adding all the times from the 900 names I've had, game tracker says 139 hours.

When First Joined: July 14, 2018.

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Inactive rn due to having no monitor for my pc, that will be fixed in a week. After that, I'm on daily, usually at night.

Rank Desired: T-Mod

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community?: I'd love to be able to help out late night when most of our current upper staff is unable to hop on for a temp ban. Most of the trolls and such are on of a late night, and it used to be just Kuono and I on super late, dealing with the majority of them.

Why do you want to help the community?: Well, this has become my new home since SONA shut down, and I have enjoyed being trusted. I'd love to be able to help out further, since we have staff that leave shortly after rising in the ranks or inactive staff, we need all the higher staff we can get right now.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): N/A

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...pplication

How did you find us?: Well, my main server, SONA, shut down, and I was invited by shank to play here, and have been here since. It's become my new prop hunt home :>

Other: Feel free to tell me what to improve on. I know there's a lot, so I welcome all the feedback.

I know I've been inactive as of right now, but that's due to moving, and not having a monitor for my pc. My time before was consistent, and I was on daily. I hope that's enough proof of my want to be here, and my initiative to want to help. I love this place and the players here and I want to help even more than I do now. I promise, this is something I want, and I won't take it lightly and throw it to the side. I know I need to be able to take control of a situation faster, and I am going to work on that, and being too nice.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.
I enjoy very much playing with you. I really do. But as of now I do not believe you are fit to handle TMod. You have a tendency to be way too nice to trolls(You've improved but still) and as of now you have a big inactivity streak. If you were more able to take command of situations, I'd be happy to give you a +1 even with this streak as you make the server very enjoyable and fun to play. You were part of the reason I even stuck around cause you made the server seem fun. As of now though, -1. Keep your head up and apply again when you have a monitor and are more able to control server.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
-1 Im sorry nuru but you really have been inactive for almost a month, I would post the gametracker here but for some reason it wont let me, but you have been severely inactive the last 25 days with three or four days of activity between then and now, and you will not be back for another week or even more while you have not been around for 2 weeks overall You are good staff but you not being around is a real problem.
Edit: I figured out the forums will only let me add images through edits so here is your gametracker time.
[Image: tNZCaxbpJLblgR-rI21_pkpLizdZT9fTX8RQvUPn...6bXDjIHWYk]

I'm a +0 on this one. You are active in the discord/forums etc. The way you treat people on the server is respectful and admirable. You teach new players how to play the game. However, the inactivity is a concern and without a working computer as you say, I do not see much reason to have a new tmod that cannot join at the moment. Get a working computer, wait until next time and try again. Get more active in the server and keep this great attitude and you'll have no problems getting accepted next time.

Make it so that you're undeniable when doing an application so to speak.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
This turned out better than I was expecting tbh, I'm definitely going to be back on daily after I get a new monitor. My inactivity started the day I moved. Hard to believe it's been that long tho.

Also monarch, you can't go by my gametracker with just name. In the past month I've used 4 names, and swapped back and forth between two of them. So that one there is inaccurate xD
I AM INACTIVE but i just want that to be clear that the times on that one are wrong xD
The blank space there is when I was going by some of the other names there.
I've only been inactive for about 2 weeks rn. Not a month :3
http://prntscr.com/kv81en
There's the period that's missing.

Fish ty. I appreciate your words more than you know.

I promise I'll apply again when I'm more active and the pc is up! Until then I'll just keep harassing you all on forums and discord.
O v O
(09-16-2018, 11:16 PM)[black]Nuru Wrote: This turned out better than I was expecting tbh, I'm definitely going to be back on daily after I get a new monitor. My inactivity started the day I moved. Hard to believe it's been that long tho.

Also monarch, you can't go by my gametracker with just name. In the past month I've used 4 names, and swapped back and forth between two of them. So that one there is inaccurate xD
I AM INACTIVE but i just want that to be clear that the times on that one are wrong xD

I promise I'll apply again when I'm more active and the pc is up! Until then I'll just keep harassing you all on forums and discord.
O v O
Nuru I'd like to make note that your picture is showing Player Score. Not Time Played
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
(09-17-2018, 12:20 AM)Travis1421 Wrote:
(09-16-2018, 11:16 PM)[black]Nuru Wrote: This turned out better than I was expecting tbh, I'm definitely going to be back on daily after I get a new monitor. My inactivity started the day I moved. Hard to believe it's been that long tho.

O v O
Nuru I'd like to make note that your picture is showing Player Score. Not Time Played
No one said she is a genius at this. But I'm assuming she's gonna change it and say I have no idea what you mean.

(09-16-2018, 04:34 PM)Travis1421 Wrote: -1
I enjoy very much playing with you. I really do. But as of now I do not believe you are fit to handle TMod. You have a tendency to be way too nice to trolls(You've improved but still) and as of now you have a big inactivity streak. If you were more able to take command of situations, I'd be happy to give you a +1 even with this streak as you make the server very enjoyable and fun to play. You were part of the reason I even stuck around cause you made the server seem fun. As of now though, -1. Keep your head up and apply again when you have a monitor and are more able to control server.

(09-17-2018, 12:40 AM)MinuteMonarch Wrote:
(09-17-2018, 12:20 AM)Travis1421 Wrote:

O v O
No one said she is a genius at this. But I'm assuming she's gonna change it and say I have no idea what you mean.

OH MY GOD I COULD CRY
just go find that name
IM SO TIRED KMS
I'm fighting both of you tomorrow
Your activity on server needs to be more constant, I understand you moved recently and that's why you haven't been on.
Become more assertive in speaking with people who are in violation of the rules, you're kind hearted and soft but as a TMOD you are the law.. well you at least are the one to really say how it is. I can see you becoming TMOD in the future I just don't think right now is the appropriate time.

And remember, eat more bacon!!!

-The Secret Life of Canadian Tom-
+1 for me but what could help is if you improve your time to the server :) i would love to have you as a TMod :) I know u have computer issues and such that happens and understandable :) keep up the good work nuru :) you will get it one day my dear