Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban request for -Stitch-
Offender's Name: -Stitch-

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:438928957

Potential Witnesses: @epicguy  @Gabe 

Reason to Ban: Bhop scripting / aim assist

Proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIBoGybqxlI     and       https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04jZCRYBKvI

Other: Very suspicious aim movement, 100% aiming for the head every time, and even though the person doesnt hit 100% of the shots, i feel like its due to limitations of the silenced sniper + deagle combo. if it was a scout + bullshite it would be 1 taps every single time i feel
Also, bhopping like a madman, i believe in the first video evidence he even bhops backwards at some points. on a side note, its a level 0 account with no other activity.
Looks like scripting to me, but I will wait for an admin to confirm just in case
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(05-28-2018, 06:15 PM)Foxka Wrote: Looks like scripting to me, but I will wait for an admin to confirm just in case

in discussions
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
(05-28-2018, 04:23 PM)Aiser Wrote: Reason to Ban: Bhop scripting / aim assist

@Foxka, @"DaKody #FakeLogs" Is bhopping actually against the rules on this server? I've never seen someone do it successfully.

EDIT: Just Ctrl+F'd the rules, no mention of bhop at all. @Aiser might want to fix the "reason to ban" there, it doesn't seem that bhopping is against rules.

EDIT 2: Just watched video 'proof'; I don't think he's cheating. Just looks like high-level gameplay on an alt account. He's fast with weapon swap, movement, reaction time, decision making, etc. This isn't cheating: this is a good player.

It's also important to note his weapon choice: M16, 2-shot kill to the head, good fire rate, good mag size. Only effective if you're a good player. He misses plenty of shots too in the video, don't know why you think this guy is cheating other than him kicking ass. @Aiser
Steam Workshop Items:
(Click name to visit on steam)
-ttt_spacepost | -ttt_limbo

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)
 [Recording Demos] - [TTT Rules] - [Idiot Test]

(05-29-2018, 10:07 PM)ReThink Wrote:

@Foxka, @"DaKody #FakeLogs" Is bhopping actually against the rules on this server? I've never seen someone do it successfully.

EDIT: Just Ctrl+F'd the rules, no mention of bhop at all. @Aiser might want to fix the "reason to ban" there, it doesn't seem that bhopping is against rules.

EDIT 2: Just watched video 'proof'; I don't think he's cheating. Just looks like high-level gameplay on an alt account. He's fast with weapon swap, movement, reaction time, decision making, etc. This isn't cheating: this is a good player.
I was told before making the post that scripting was a bannable offense. And as for high-level gameplay, how many people do you know of with a 100% headshot aim rate? Thats the main point that made it look so suspicious to me, was how there were practically zero instances of body aiming, all were snaps to the head.
(05-29-2018, 10:15 PM)Aiser Wrote:

I was told before making the post that scripting was a bannable offense. And as for high-level gameplay, how many people do you know of with a 100% headshot aim rate? Thats the main point that made it look so suspicious to me, was how there were practically zero instances of body aiming, all were snaps to the head.
Lol? You realize Gmod uses scripts for your keybinds, right? Even the default stuff. Whoever told you that is hardcore trolling you. And that wasn't 100% headshot rate, did you actually pay attention to your own video?

There is no "snapping", it's all very human-like movement. Aiming for the head instead of the body isn't automatically "snapping". Suspicious only if you haven't met extremely good players, perhaps. This is high tier shit.

EDIT: Also worth mentioning that the rules don't even mention scripts. You can't always take the word of others, sometimes it's better to read em yourself.

EDIT 2: The guy even keeps his weapon at head level a lot, he knows what he's doing. I bet he played a ton of CS:Source, by the looks of all his techniques. @Aiser
Steam Workshop Items:

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)

Im aware of the evidence I had. I presented it to gather other opinions on it and bring attention to the suspect. I consider myself a high-tier player. The behavior Ive witnessed here is way beyond the level of skill I posess as a player, and something I consider unhuman. My points were not that he had a 100% headshot rate. Hes clearly limited by the accuracy of the weapons which i believe i mentioned. Had the player in question been using a bullshite or scout, there would have been many more "deaths" as a result in the evidence presented. The aim itself is very mechanical and not humanlike. I find it impossible for a player like myself to always aim for the head with 100% accuracy like stitch, and I just simply feel like there isnt something right with how often i.e every time he is 100% at the head.
(05-28-2018, 04:23 PM)Aiser Wrote: Offender's Name: -Stitch-

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:438928957

Potential Witnesses: @epicguy  @Gabe 

Reason to Ban: Bhop scripting / aim assist

Proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIBoGybqxlI     and       https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04jZCRYBKvI

Other: Very suspicious aim movement, 100% aiming for the head every time, and even though the person doesnt hit 100% of the shots, i feel like its due to limitations of the silenced sniper + deagle combo. if it was a scout + bullshite it would be 1 taps every single time i feel
Also, bhopping like a madman, i believe in the first video evidence he even bhops backwards at some points.  on a side note, its a level 0 account with no other activity.

(05-29-2018, 10:15 PM)Aiser Wrote:

(05-29-2018, 10:48 PM)Aiser Wrote: My points were not that he had a 100% headshot rate.
You certainly seem to imply it. This guy is only mechanical in the practiced sense, not the 'machine' sense.
I've played with you before; you're not high-tier. You're high-tier casual. There is NOBODY who regularly plays on the server (from what i've seen) who is truly high-tier. I'm not talking "oh yeah I can beat all my friends", I'm talking "oh yeah I'm globally ranked and people know my name".
Steam Workshop Items:

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)

I honestly feel at this point it's more you personally attacking me and the report itself. This isn't so much a discussion of the report and evidence itself anymore and I'd like to just leave it to others to offer insight. I stated my feelings and presented the evidence I have, no more no less.  This isn't some frivolous attention seeking report, I legitimately felt there was an issue with this players behavior on the server and brought attention to it in order to resolve it.
@"DaKody #FakeLogs" might do good to look until decision made

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon