Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dalek For Mod 2018
Ingame Name: Dalek Emperor

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:53560889

Time Played: 571.5 Hours 

When First Joined: Mar 07, 2015

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM and Midnight to 2:00 AM All times are in EST

Sponsor(s): @"Soup" 

Rank Desired: Moderator

Current Rank: Test Mod

What can you do to help the community: There have been many times over the years while I have been on the server that someone RDM's and leaves or someone continually mic/chat spams and all I have for a temp ban is a karma. If I get promoted to moderator I will be able to handle these incidents more effectively as well as being able to handle them quicker without the need of a ban request. I also always try to stay objective and cool headed in my staffing of the server to make sure no one gets the short end of the stick because of favoritism or bias. 

Why you want to help the community: I have been with this community for a long time and I have a strong connection to it. Many friends have been made here and I want to make sure other people have the same opportunity to make friends and become a member of this community. It is also important to me that all players have a fair and fun environment while playing TTT. 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No Serious Bans

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...pplication

How did you find us?: Joined one day off the server browser in gmod and decided to stay.

Other: The previous staff app was more for feedback then an actual application but I decided to post it anyway.
The guy's a dumb, but he's a dedicated Trial Staff. He does his best, and is a loyal member to the Staff Team.
+1
He's been back for a few weeks now and is super helpful when he's on, +1 for me. He would do a very good job.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
+1, Dalek is always super helpful and does his job in a professional and timely manner. I think he'd make a great Mod.
+1 keeps a level head when staffing and as stated above, carries himself in a professional manner as a staff member

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
+1, he is loyal, does the best to his ability, and isn't afraid to ask questions. He has been a good staff member for over a year, striving to improve himself.
former admin2
+1
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
Sorry your staff app has been denied you may reapply never. It was denied for constant rdm.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Honestly I’m surprised you didn’t apply for it sooner. I’ve always thought you should be a mod instead of tmod.

Kind and respectful 
Keeps a level head on the server 
Cares about staffing
Very helpful 

+100 to this gey boi 
/v/ rank 1 virgin
==================== L i l y =====================
[Image: tumblr_ne6mgl5MRJ1s3ci0uo1_500.gif]
"Nah, google it up, shitlord."
The world is but a treat, when you're on easy street
========================================================
+1 stalks people in the local park