Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deathstar's T-Mod App
Ingame Name: Lt_Deathstar

§8Lt_Deathstar (current name) 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:161268637

Time Played: 429 Hours 

When First Joined: May 11, 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): (All times are is US Eastern Time) Collage is over for me so currently I'm around all day barring any ambulance calls, or other work I have to do.

Rank Desired: T-Mod

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community?: In the time I've been around, I notice the mornings and early afternoon (my time) have spotty staff coverage and I have seen a number of hackers in that time. I believe some one who could put a more permanent stop to them rather that kicking them and hoping they stay away would make the playing experience better for all players, cause some of the hackers don't stay away. And of course I would continue helping out players in what ever way I can. 

Why do you want to help the community?: I still very much enjoy my time here and the people who I get to play with are great and I've made a lot of friends by being here. We always have fun and I want to be able to keep it that way. I also still want to create an environment for new players to come into and hopefully stay around with us.

Have you previously been banned?: No

Have you ever applied for staff before?: Yes https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...pplication

How did you find us?: Well this certainly hasn't changed from last time so i'll give a short version of it. I didn't enjoy my time in other servers so I was looking at the top lists and saw Dinklebergs with a fair amount of players in it, and 17 in game days and 1 year later, here I am.

Other: Thank you to those who have helped me learn and become better, I very much appreciate you guys for what you do. And I'm still trying to be a faster typer but boy, some of you guys are real quick.
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

0+ I havent had any issue with the way you staff atm - but since Im starting to be more active Ill change my comment between here and sometime next week if thread is still up. I want to see more and want to see why you think your ready for Test mod
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
I'm gonna give a +1 I think your pretty good at catching players ghoting/hacking you do really well as Trusted, I think you would be a good Tmod. Good luck bro
[Image: titan.gif]
+1 Nice person, great staff member. Does job well, makes rules and situations clear easily for those confused. Actually communicates with players and responds when people talk.
+0 Also I'm not that active when you're enforcing the server. However, I played with you on the other day, and looks like you handle rulebreakers very well. I voted Neutral towards this due to the fact I haven't fully observed your Trusted Enforcement cuz of my hiatus. Anyways, I hope you get promoted and hopefully I can play with you more as a Staff member. Goodluck Deathstar! ^_^
Disgusting, yet... So Immature... <3
[Image: GtgVcI8.jpg]
His activity for the past month, as I know all of you will want to go look at it.
https://prnt.sc/nwck6i
Hello Deathstar, so here is my opinion on how you do on staff, both positive and negative (rating will come at the end). So to start off with you seem pretty chill when handling situations however I notice at some parts when there are say trolls on or something like that you seem to not react as fast as others do. As for doing things like handling spammers it's always someone else who takes care of it. I don't know if it's just that you don't get to it as fast as others do but that's just my opinion. I can't recall some immediate action you took towards someone mic spamming or trolling or whatnot. I do see the warnings yes but the actual action of proceeding with handling it, no. The plus side is that trolls are less likely to continue with less reaction given from the people who they're trying to annoy. However, the problem I see is the inactivity (for a lack of a better word) to handle a situation can sometimes be seen in there. While I'm not on with you very much that's what I think. The reason above I've only noticed more recently. I don't have any other issues other than this.

Another issue that I think is relatively minor is the time which is another recent problem that will be easy to fix.
Edit: What I mean is the up and down amount of time on the server
It's a -1 from me for now. I would like a response to this post as most of this might just be a minor confusion that I have that you could hopefully clear up.
(06-01-2019, 01:44 PM)§0The §4Zenful §6Pikachu Wrote: Hello Deathstar, so here is my opinion on how you do on staff, both positive and negative (rating will come at the end). So to start off with you seem pretty chill when handling situations however I notice at some parts when there are say trolls on or something like that you seem to not react as fast as others do. As for doing things like handling spammers it's always someone else who takes care of it. I don't know if it's just that you don't get to it as fast as others do but that's just my opinion. I can't recall some immediate action you took towards someone mic spamming or trolling or whatnot. I do see the warnings yes but the actual action of proceeding with handling it, no. The plus side is that trolls are less likely to continue with less reaction given from the people who they're trying to annoy. However, the problem I see is the inactivity (for a lack of a better word) to handle a situation can sometimes be seen in there. While I'm not on with you very much that's what I think. The reason above I've only noticed more recently. I don't have any other issues other than this.

Another issue that I think is relatively minor is the time which is another recent problem that will be easy to fix.
It's a -1 from me for now. I would like a response to this post as most of this might just be a minor confusion that I have that you could hopefully clear up.

I know I am a slow typer, i try not to make mistakes while typing but usually i do so i try and fix that. I do have them typed most of the time but If i see someone else has already done it, i cancel it as to not spam the chat with multiple gags/mutes, I feel as though that is the responsible move even if it makes it seem like I don't do it. I have been putting them out and sometimes we have put them out together at the same time.

As for the time, I am on call with the ambulance from 6am to 6pm every day of the week except some weekends, so I do have to respond to them. And there are always things that have to be done around my house, it never ends.
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

(06-01-2019, 02:26 PM)§8Lt_Deathstar Wrote:
(06-01-2019, 01:44 PM)§0The §4Zenful §6Pikachu Wrote: Hello Deathstar, so here is my opinion on how you do on staff, both positive and negative (rating will come at the end). So to start off with you seem pretty chill when handling situations however I notice at some parts when there are say trolls on or something like that you seem to not react as fast as others do. As for doing things like handling spammers it's always someone else who takes care of it. I don't know if it's just that you don't get to it as fast as others do but that's just my opinion. I can't recall some immediate action you took towards someone mic spamming or trolling or whatnot. I do see the warnings yes but the actual action of proceeding with handling it, no. The plus side is that trolls are less likely to continue with less reaction given from the people who they're trying to annoy. However, the problem I see is the inactivity (for a lack of a better word) to handle a situation can sometimes be seen in there. While I'm not on with you very much that's what I think. The reason above I've only noticed more recently. I don't have any other issues other than this.

I know I am a slow typer, i try not to make mistakes while typing but usually i do so i try and fix that. I do have them typed most of the time but If i see someone else has already done it, i cancel it as to not spam the chat with multiple gags/mutes, I feel as though that is the responsible move even if it makes it seem like I don't do it. I have been putting them out and sometimes we have put them out together at the same time.

As for the time, I am on call with the ambulance from 6am to 6pm every day of the week except some weekends, so I do have to respond to them. And there are always things that have to be done around my house, it never ends.

Just touching down on this

Yes he might be slow in some cases , but truthfully some staff are just faster then others. For me he gives the player a chance and a few when other staff throw the gag/mute ball after one warning or 2 ( Me sometimes I admit it ). Also no staff want to have spelling mistakes while writing something up that I can agree with you for sure Blush 

For me I just type it out like the offenders name with a little >message< next to it as I dont wanna repeat what other staff show.

But thats just me and everyone is entitled to there own comments, and something Like that can be an easy fix for sure.

1+ Ive decided to change my comment base on the very few games we have played with each other. Test Mod will definitely help you in between those times as youve said those times are when trolls or ghosters are usually on.
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
He is on quite often, if not daily, and helps with the rules. The speaking of your inaction or slower reaction is of some concern but I would rather have someone staffing who could be considered slower instead of someone who is too quick to use commands and administer punishments.

Hint: you don't need to type someone's full name to use a command, for example someone is named: noobtubemaster69, you could in most cases get away with just typing !gag tubem or another short part of his/her name.

Due to your willingness to be on the server often, willing to be a part of discussions on the forums/discord, ban requests, and having a good attitude and character. I will say +1 for having him as a tmod.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army