Hillrops Ban Appeal
(02-26-2019, 04:28 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: What areas are you asking to be unbanned?

Considering this was posted in TTT Unban Requests, I'd say that's a start.

Probably forums too

idk about discord and the other servers
+1 for unban, I was on and staffed while he was doing his antics last year. I think he should be unbanned because he has shown that he has matured, and he is telling the truth when he's saying that he doesn't hangout with that type of people that he used to. Give him another shot
+1, with conditions. I wouldn't be completely opposed to him having the chance 10 months down the road and he's a cool guy when he's not in a troll group. That being said, if he does try to form another group of trolls again or shows he hasn't changed, then this should be the final chance.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Plus one for an unban in everything, he definitely has grown up. I've seen it with my own eyes. If it werent for the gamer spam he probably wouldn't have been banned as long. I do think he has learned his lesson and of course if he fucks up again hs will deserve the punishment.

The whole gamer thing was fucking retarded anyways.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
There was a lot of different opinions on this from staff. Admins decided to compromise with unbanning your forum account and discord, but will leave the server account banned for now. That can be for an unban request later after you’ve interacted more with the community, or if admins decide to unban earlier than that.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
#FreeTheGamer

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon