Hillrops Ban Appeal
Ingame Name: Hillrop

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:72034023

Who Banned You: Scoovie

Reason For Ban: Toxicity 

Length of Ban: Permanently  

Reason for Mods to Unban: It has been almost ten months and I have grown and developed as a person. I was banned before for ban evasion which was completely deserved and I accept that I was finally permanently banned for toxicity and trolling on the forums. I was trolling and being a dick to a lot of members on the server and I really regret how childishly I behaved towards other members of the server and staff. I never intended to be a toxic scumbag but they way I acted and played it comes across as incredibly toxic. I tried to give back to the community I made an adequate map for the server in an attempt to give back but I never changed the way I played. I hope that if you urban me you'll allow me to display how I've changed since my ban. The server has changed and so have I, please give me another chance.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): Yes
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...an-request

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thread-Hillrop-Unban-Ban-reduction-appeal?highlight=hillrop

Other: Roommate posted this for me
+1 for unban.

Hillrop has been banned for quite some time and I think it's fair to give him another chance.

His last ban was for "toxicity". If being a memer counts as being toxic, you might as well ban every person on this server. I guarantee most people here wouldn't be able to recall what he did that was considered toxic.
+1 Its been 10 months he says so Yeah why not
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
+1 for unban for my boy hillrop, seems like he's rode the bench for too long, and he realizes his mistakes and grew up which I have to say I am very proud of him.

I also don't understand why he was banned in the first place and "toxicity" seems like a broad umbrella and seems without merit, seeing as his last appeal had no evidence presented which is kinda bs.
Will you be a "Gamer"
I'm going to +1 this, with one caveat.

Act the way you did last time, and you're gone with no chance at an appeal.

edit: To add more to this, I'll say that I've chatted with Hillrop recently and he definitely seems to have chilled out. Let him have one more chance, and if it doesn't work, I'll eat shit ig
(02-25-2019, 11:20 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: I'm going to +1 this, with one caveat.

What did he do last time?
(02-25-2019, 11:25 PM)nopleez Wrote:
(02-25-2019, 11:20 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: I'm going to +1 this, with one caveat.

What did he do last time?

Okay, let me rephrase.

Whatever got him banned last time (which I just heard is basically nothing idk this is in case he DID do something) if he does it again he gets the clap with 0 chance at an appeal.

If, like people are saying, he was banned for basically nothing, then I have no problem supporting an unban with no caveat.
+1 unban
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam
I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and do a +1 for this unban. 
I've heard stories of how you were before and I've met you and it really feels like you have calmed down. Good luck.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.