Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I haven't made one of these yet? :thinking:
Hello!
My name is Jason and I have been part of this community for about two years and staff since August of 2017.
I am staff on TTT and DR, and was staff on DarkRP(rip) for a while. I plan to expand to PH eventually.
I try my best to avoid drama. I always try to stay calm in stressfull situations and you may find it hard to offend me.
I try to be friendly to everyone I meet even if they make it hard for me to do so
*southern accent* I live in the state of Kentucky.
The funniest thing that happened on the server recently was when me and a few other people got on discord and we convinced a lot of people on TTT to change their names to condiments which is one of the reasons I am sometimes Mustard.
Now for how I found Dink's (I've explained a very condensed version of this in my staff apps). I don't really remember the name of my old but the people there were nice. I used to play TTT on the server for a while until it shut down. I had made many close friends on the server and was pretty upset too see it close. I took a break from online games and tended to stick to single player for a while. After a few months I decided to try to find a new Gmod server. I tried a few servers, but none of them appealed to me. At first Dink's was one of these servers (as seen on my first joined date on my first username). After none of them really appealed to me, I started to play TF2 for a while. I went back to Gmod in October of 2016, and rejoined Dink's. The people were nice and there weren't too many confusing addons. That's when I decided to stay.
I have taken a few breaks here and there, but nothing too long. I try to keep my hours consistent but school sometimes gets in the way.

God if I see a bunch of "Welcome to the forums"...
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
Hi, Jason. My name is Nicky. Nice to meet you.
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
welcome to the fourms derp derp!
[Image: V3riwMP.jpg]A Bowl Of Soup
[Image: dinks.jpg]

Nice to meet you, Jason. I hope to see you on TTT or DeathRun sometime ;)
Hello gamer, Can you please keep that garbage admin (mustard) in line hes awfully garbage. thanks

My Maps
been here since September 2016
(04-17-2018, 08:42 PM)Hillrop Wrote: Hello gamer, Can you please keep that garbage admin (mustard) in line hes awfully garbage. thanks

Ill try my best fellow gamer
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
Nice, hi! 

I would like to say "welcome" but you are older than me in this server ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
(04-17-2018, 05:58 PM)WI TheDerpGamer Wrote: God if I see a bunch of "Welcome to the forums"...

wElCoMe tO tHe FoRuMs
Forums to welcome the
Welcome forums to the
To the forums, wElCoMe

Salutations in the area defined by the online interactions of peoples in a webpage
Steam Workshop Items:
(Click name to visit on steam)
-ttt_spacepost | -ttt_limbo

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)
 [Recording Demos] - [TTT Rules] - [Idiot Test]

Welcome to the forums mustard hopefully you can take some time and check out deathrun
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky