My unban request!
Ingame Name: Setro

SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:41750005

Who Banned You: Nobody directly, apparently a "majority of *admins" voted on me

Reason For Ban: Toxicity

Length of Ban: Permanent!~

Reason for Mods to Unban: Ban reason is subjective and does not represent any actual rule-breaking.
I was voted off the server as if this is Total Drama Island. According to the server rules, nothing I did leads to a permanent ban. I feel this ban was more than not leaning towards a side due to personal reasons, drama, and tension rather than rules, which is both unprofessional and not a ban reason.
I also feel that the thread I made lead to this, when it wasn't meant to, at all. It was just me speaking out after being abused by numerous staff members, and well, the same staff that abuse me will look at this ban appeal, so that sucks doesn't it?

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): I have, but not for this reason or perma-banned before

Other: sorry for not giving up. also, remember when scoovie said he could get me banned and get away with it? look what just happened.
[Image: laXmwYH.gif]
They must of meant a majority of TTT admins. I know that I wasn't given a vote.
I feel like discord and forum bans should involve all admins from all servers, and they haven't up until now.
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
(06-27-2018, 04:24 PM)queef commando Wrote: I feel like discord and forum bans should involve all admins from all servers, and they haven't up until now.

I don't mean to turn this post into something else but I agree with this 100%
[Image: giphy.gif]
My only thought being some won't have a picture of the person, but if it was that said admins would excuse themselves because they don't know the person then it'd be a fine policy.

As is, -1 you lied in the ban req of what was a mass rdm of AFKs case

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(06-27-2018, 04:54 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: My only thought being some won't have a picture of the person, but if it was that said admins would excuse themselves because they don't know the person then it'd be a fine policy.

I was already banned for a week for RDM'ing them, and mods were aware I was lying so I figured it was no news. 
This ban appeal is for the permanent ban. I already thought that I was being slain for the possibility of having killed all three, but if this is incorrect and the mods would like to raise the ban length for the RDM case, go right ahead. But the reason for the perma was "toxicity" not "mass RDM".

And just you wait, admins will change the ban reason to "mass RDM" as an excuse to keep me banned and leave it at that lmao

I'll raise a deal. If you unban me, I will try and prevent myself from starting drama as well as I can, but in return I ask the staff I have problems with to drop all the drama they use against me on a daily basis, effectively starting a "clean slate". I won't talk shit about staff or the server's vitality anymore as I used to. I'll be as innocent as a pre-teen girl at a school dance.
But I don't know if it's even possible for those staff, or at least easy for them. They really do hate my guts.
Even if I don't get unbanned, I just wish for people to stop hating on me. It really does infringe on my ability to become a better person when past events and drama keep getting brought up, or when they insult me. And believe me, I've been actively trying to do so.
[Image: laXmwYH.gif]
When a forum of people are telling you to stop being toxic and you completely ignore that and continue to be toxic it doesn't look good.

-1 for now. You can't seem to get it through your head that people don't like toxicity and I feel a reform period is needed. That's what I'm doing at least. Maybe it'd be healthy for you too
(06-27-2018, 05:04 PM)Setro Wrote:
(06-27-2018, 04:54 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: My only thought being some won't have a picture of the person, but if it was that said admins would excuse themselves because they don't know the person then it'd be a fine policy.

I was already banned for a week for RDM'ing them, and mods were aware I was lying so I figured it was no news. 

I'll be as innocent as a pre-teen girl at a school dance.

But I don't know if it's even possible for those staff, or at least easy for them. They really do hate my guts.

Even if I don't get unbanned, I just wish for people to stop hating on me. It really does infringe on my ability to become a better person when past events and drama keep getting brought up, or when they insult me.

And believe me, I've been actively trying to do so.

Blue = What kind of screwy logic is that? Some kind of slippery slope fallacy? Lying about what you did will IN NO SITUATION HELP YOU, EVER , and only serves to stir up drama and lower your chances of getting unbanned.

Red = Fucking cringe, honestly. You complain about people not liking you, but you say shit like that. You're not even being ironic, that's the worst part.

Purple = If you don't get unbanned, why would it matter? And no, using other people's attitude as a crutch to say you can't be a better person is like saying you can't learn to drive because some people are bad drivers. You can be a better person regardless of others; if people truly are harassing you like you say, it shouldn't be affecting how you act as a person moving forward. That kind of thinking shows you are not mentally mature enough to separate their feelings from your own.

pink = Not very hard. Every other sentence is you spewing the same drama and accusations with no attempt to reform yourself. You need to grow up. And that's me saying that.

Overall, -1 for unban

@"Setro" has proven time and time again he is too immature to play peacefully without stirring up drama. Even in this post he is making excuses and not taking responsibility for his actions. He has had multiple bans in the past and numerous clashes with staff; he seems to either not know how to improve, or is not making an effort to. In either case, he needs some time off to think and develop before he returns.

When he learns to handle himself a little I think then would be a good time for unban. I would leave it on perma so that way he has to manually reapply and prove he has changed.

(06-27-2018, 03:45 PM)Setro Wrote:
I was voted off the server as if this is Total Drama Island. (More cringe, jesus)

Other: sorry for not giving up. also, remember when scoovie said he could get me banned and get away with it? look what just happened

More examples of you just trying to start shit. You know a group of people voted on it, you even said it yourself. So why the hell are you accusing/implying @Scoovie is "getting away" with something? Honestly you are not helping yourself at all.
Steam Workshop Items:
(Click name to visit on steam)
-ttt_spacepost | -ttt_limbo

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)
 [Recording Demos] - [TTT Rules] - [Idiot Test]

(06-27-2018, 05:56 PM)ReThink Wrote: SNIPseriously can you people stop quoting the entire history of the post.

I generally don't agree with ReThink on much of anything, but every single last point he has made against you I agree with Setro.
You are, to put it how one of my old servers would have, a Drama-Llama; you enjoy drama too much and you seek to create it wherever you can, and when it backfires on you, you try to blame someone else for it.
+1 for unban, I enjoy playing with him on the server and he is also fairly active.