Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nicol Bolas's Super-Fancy T-Mod Application
Hey guys, it's me, Nicol. It's been 1 month since I was granted the rank of Trusted by our benevolent TTT overlords, and to mark this anniversary, I have decided to apply for T-Mod.
So without further ado, and lack of original formatting, here it is...

• Ingame Name: Nicol Bolas
  • SteamID: STEAM_0:1:65836263

• Time Played: 413.3 hours, here's a link to my 2 Gametracker pages to confirm this: Here & Here
  • When First Joined: According to Gametracker again, November 23rd, 2014. I took a break from most online games for a considerable amount of time because of a loss of decent internet. However I now have good internet and made a return to the server around November of last year.

• Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I have college classes in the morning till noon, and then I am free for the rest of the day. Summer is almost here, so I will soon not have classes and instead have a job (Hopefully, jeez I need the money). However I am confident I will still be active.

• Sponsor(s): @Hani 

• Rank Desired: T-Mod

• Current Rank: Trusted

• What can you do to help the community:  I want to continue what I have been doing since applying for Trusted, and that is to help keep the community as great as possible. I will continue to do my job of keeping the TTT server relatively chaos-free. To help punish rule breakers and ensure people have a fun time on the server.

• Why you want to help the community: When I first applied for trusted, I had this to say about why I wanted to help the community: "Out of all the servers I've played on, this one has been the most welcoming and friendly". This statement is still true to this day. I've never really been an active member of a community quite like this before. I've made many friends and want to keep being a part of this community and serve it any way I can.

• Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Nope, I'm a good noodle.

• How did you find us?: Randomly clicking on a Gmod TTT server way back when
  • Other: I have access to Nvidia Shadowplay, so I'm always recording. I have the capability, and the know-how to use evidence to create ban requests. I have a good understanding of the rules and the ability to know when to ask higher ups for help/advice. I have made numerous ban requests, and I am confident in my ability to remain cool and level-headed when dealing with trolls and harassers.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application!

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
Nicol Bolas. The mind-ripper, the deathbringer, the winged dark that terrifies your dreams. 
The first to witness the sun rise on Dominaria, and the last to watch it set for the final time
[Image: b_560x95.png]
I enjoy working with Nicol. Is one of the few Trusted Gang members that helps overwatch the server. He deserves it.

1+1-1= +1 Quick Maff

W I L D
I Am Inevitable. 

:)
I'm sponsoring Nicol because I've been continuously impressed at how much of a good trusted he's been since receiving the rank.
He definitely can handle situations well whether it be trolls or hackers and he always assists me with information and evidence. Never seen him do anything bad either.
I feel he's definitely ready for the next step to help the server more with being able to karma ban and such.
Very big +1, glad you're the first person I give my sponsor to boy-o.
+1 even though you're the biggest gay on server you're amazing to work beside. You answer questions and help until you cannot anymore. You're active and I'll give you first ban as a karma ban :) jk
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
1+ Some things are gonna be pointed out here and there about your staffing ability , But Im not gonna name every single thing cause the main thing I can really point out is that your a really nice staff that does thing by the book and continues to have fun as well.
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
-1 can we get a ban on this nerd?

But really, +1 Nicol is always willing to get on when I'm the only staff on and am dealing with a lot of trolls. And is never afraid to ask questions when he is unsure of things!
-1 not the biggest gay on the sever thats me no +1 he has done a very good job at being a trusted but still not the biggest gay on the server
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
+1, doing great as trusted, definitely ready for TMod imo

also sucks at rainbow
-1 giga gay

Seriously though, Nicol has been doing consistently well as Trusted and is super helpful at all times. More than ready for this promotion. +1
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(05-08-2019, 04:46 AM)Laced Xanax Wrote: +1, doing great as trusted, definitely ready for TMod imo

also sucks at rainbow

You fool, I suck at all video games
[Image: b_560x95.png]