Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Oh boy :-/
So, I don't really know how to start these...it's a bit bittersweet to write this. Laying here in my bed snuggled up with my kitty and scrolling through memories.

On January 13th of 2019 I officially reintroduced myself into the community after having left for a long time due to life things. So much has happened since my return, from making the switch from PH to TTT, to becoming staff, to making friends, to losing some, and then to regaining and repairing friendships. It has been a hectic and crazy year back. And I appreciate a lot of you, those who have made my time here as amazing as it is.

@Mother Nuru. You are and will forever be my sister and my waifu, and I love you so much beautiful <3
@Nicol Bolas you are my best friend and have loved me and been strong for me through all my ups and downs, made sure I was never alone and picked me up the countless times I fell. Thank you <3
@Laced Xanax man...this year has been absolutely insane for both of us, from being best friends and you sponsoring my trusted app, to our fallout and blocking each other, to me making a post on forums at who knows what hour of the morning and crying and apologizing for everything, to us becoming friends again and playing siege (still not sure how I got that 4k with that flick on ela.) Thank you for being so forgiving and putting up with my crazy and emotional ass this past year.
@matt_st3 (Strongrule) and @Dildo Shwaggins from letting me vent to getting on and rdming me and giving me weird ass copy pasta's in reports, you both have been rocks for me in this last year and have helped keep me sane...or at least as close as I can be to being sane :P
@"Mr Voss" and @Lt. Star from voice chats to group chats to banning me on ph and making me laugh my ass off, you guys are amazing and I appreciate you guys so much. Voss, I stand by what I said, if you die in a foreign country the last thing that country will see is flames and a Penguin running around laughing maniacally as I burn the country to the ground.
@"Cake" my giggle fits lesbian lover, I love you so much! My confident and advice giver, you're truly an amazing person and I appreciate you greatly.
@Mrporky02 the cutest rotten pig I've ever met, all the staffing and time we spend talking and laughing together are some of my favorite moments here on Dinks <3
@J@CK XDDD saltiest boy I know, but still super sweet and tries his best to make me laugh and help me when Im only staff on or am overwhelmed! thanks bb <3
@Raider Hanks thank you for constantly checking in on me and making me laugh when Im insecure about things and myself. Please never get high on server again though.

Thank you everyone for such an amazing year <3 despite all the chaos and mayhem I truly enjoyed this last year! I hope to spend many more with you guys if you'll have me <3
You're awesome, Penguin.
(01-18-2020, 04:11 PM).ceebeast Wrote: You're awesome, Penguin.

Thank you <3 I know you and I have had our ups and downs, but Im glad we've been on an up for a while and I hope it stays that way!
Don't worry, If I die over seas there would be 2 redheads running around setting the place ablaze.. 
(01-18-2020, 04:15 PM)Mr Voss Wrote:
Don't worry, If I die over seas there would be 2 redheads running around setting the place ablaze.. 

Mom and I would bond very quickly over that cause <3
Aw, we posted our threads at the same time. Love you dork
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Good
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
where's my tag :(
(01-18-2020, 04:16 PM)Nicol Bolas Wrote: Aw, we posted our threads at the same time. Love you dork

Love you too hoe!

(01-18-2020, 04:16 PM)dong Wrote: where's my tag :(

bb, I cant tag everyone unfortunately <3 I love you and appreciate you looking out for laced through everything that happened!
You done talking yet? Now let me say something before you continue.

For the love of god stop trying to send me pictures of your goddamn shoulders.

Change your bloody discord name right now also you cheesehead
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020