Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PH Moderator Application
Ingame Name:  Old Man Voss ( https://www.gametracker.com/volf_voss/ )

Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:432781129

Time Played: 410+ Hours

When First Joined: 25 May 2018
Availability: After 1700 (5pm) Monday-Friday. All day Saturday. (Korean time is 16hrs ahead of the West Coast USA)

Rank Desired: Moderator 

Current Rank: Test Mod 

What can you do to help the community?: I'm very active on forums and check it multiple times a day, along with keeping up to date on any changes that are going on. I'd like to say I'm decently well known in the community, people feel comfortable asking me questions both on and off server, allowing free flowing communication between players and staff. 

Why do you want to help the community?: Becoming a part of this community around 7 months ago has been a great blessing in my life, I've been able to learn and grow due to the advice of my peers and players on the community. A couple months ago I had a really rough patch, but thanks to many I met in the Dinklebergs community I made it through and with a more optimistic outlook. I want to help others have similar opportunities while on the server. 

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): Not on PH but was on TTT 
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...OM-EPICGUY

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): 
Trusted https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...tion--4698
Test Mod https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...tion--5163
Moderator https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...pplication

How did you find us?: I like Fairly Odd Parents... and the rest is history

Other: I am grateful to have found this community 7 months ago and for the friends I have made here. You all really don't know how much of a blessing you've been in my life. Yes we haven't always seen eye to eye on everything, but that's what makes us individuals.  Keep on Gaming my friends, and to those I don't know that are reading this; I look forward to seeing you on the prop field too. (or TTT which I play on occasion too)

Side note: I know that I said my schedule was going to make me real busy the next two months, that changed so I'm on my normal 0900-1700 schedule.  Also, game tracker doesn't show many of the days that I was on server, though I've been on Most days except for 5 days during the past 30 days due to training.  I was on forums with my phone during those times not on server. Gamer tracker doesn't like that I'm in Korea.. 

Happy Holidays to Everyone, I hope you're safe and have a great Celebration! 

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Im going to have to give you a -1 on this because you said you were going to be real busy and you would be able to get on the server as much and when someone needs help you wouldn't be able to help them because you'll be busy. Yes you are really active on the server but if you get the role you'll just be not be so active anymore. You're a good player and a good staff but i feel like you getting mod then not being as active isnt good
[Image: giphy.gif]
(12-21-2018, 12:40 PM)Kasumi Wrote: Im going to have to give you a -1 on this because you said you were going to be real busy and you would be able to get on the server as much and when someone needs help you wouldn't be able to help them because you'll be busy. Yes you are really active on the server but if you get the role you'll just be not be so active anymore. You're a good player and a good staff but i feel like you getting mod then not being as active isnt good

You didn't read my side note at the bottom in blue where I said that wasn't the case anymore and that I'm going to be on regular 0900-1700 (5pm).
+1
Voss knows whats up, he can more then handle a promotion from what I've seen.
(12-21-2018, 01:01 PM)Old Man Voss Wrote:
(12-21-2018, 12:40 PM)Kasumi Wrote: Im going to have to give you a -1 on this because you said you were going to be real busy and you would be able to get on the server as much and when someone needs help you wouldn't be able to help them because you'll be busy. Yes you are really active on the server but if you get the role you'll just be not be so active anymore. You're a good player and a good staff but i feel like you getting mod then not being as active isnt good

You didn't read my side note at the bottom in blue where I said that wasn't the case anymore and that I'm going to be on regular 0900-1700 (5pm).

I did read the side note. I read it twice.
+1 he always helps me and is usually the one I ask if theres something wrong
We have been on at different times most of the time or I will be on the main while you are on Overflow so I have little to go off of. You do get the necessary stuff like inappropriate names, mic spam, ban requests, etc. The more fine tuned items like ping masker and other similar items that are against the rules that users use to get ahead in the game. Due to having minimal time to see how you handle situations, I am going to be a +0 since your last application I have not seen you in stressful situation and would like to see how you handle it firsthand.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
oof im in the same boat as fish I haven't seen you in stressful situations so imma +0

Edit*
due to a recent event I'm changing to -1 this app. When people are uncomfortable or asks you to stop you don't encourage it.
[Image: J6yUs0g]
I believe Voss has step Up really well since his last App 1+ 

When your usually on you Set the game straight for the Trolls and your easy to get along with. 

Best of luck Voss
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
+1. He has been on much more recently and does meet the qualifications so I totally approve. Good luck.