Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PH Staff Application
Ingame Name: JustKuono

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:204352113

Time Played: 336 hours 
When First Joined: June 24, 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Mon-Fri 12:15 PM CDT to 12:45 PM CDT, 3:30 PM CDT to 3 AM CDT, Saturday and Sunday All day and all night.

Rank Desired: Test Moderator

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community?: I am on during the later times of the night and the early mornings when a good amount of trolls are present on the server. I also can be online when very little lower and mid-level staff is online. I intend to continue enforcing rules though I do still have much to learn in regards to staffing.

Why do you want to help the community?:  In all honesty I enjoy Dink’s. I’ve made a bunch of friends who play this game with me and some play other games with me as well. I enjoy the atmosphere of the server when there aren’t cancerous people on and overall Dink’s has made PropHunt fun. I’ve tried other servers and the others servers aren’t staffed as well as Dink’s either. I also want to help the community because when I first joined people taught me how to play, and I want to be there to help those who are new as well.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): Yes, no ban request made.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...tion--4989

How did you find us?: I ended up finding this server by watching YouTube. When I got my own Steam account I had already decided on playing PropHunt the majority of the time. Dink’s was one of the most populated servers, the staff and players were helpful and quite welcoming to new players.

Other:  Woo! Let’s go, second staff application but for a promotion! Also, my availability will fluctuate depending on days that I have out of class. 
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
+1 because she is a great help on the server and she knows when something is going on such as ghosters. Kuono on during the night and before sunrise and that's when not many staffs are on. Get em Kuono!
+1 I do approve of you becoming tmod and you do have all of the requirements too become tmod. you have a schedule that works with other staff and you are on while other staff isn't on. Occasionally we do encounter times when we need a tmod on when we need to ban trolls and you are always being harassed by them so now if they do it constantly you can ban them.
-1 traitor knows my reasoning for this and I'm sure you do.to, I'm just not going to embarrass you in front of the community.

Edit: I changed my mind on this because I actually want to speak my mind on this, you were banned AS STAFF for abusing the unstuck command on the overflow about 3-4 weeks ago and I know tronald caught you 2 weeks ago abusing it with Azn AFTER you were already banned for it once. And we have no idea what you do when your the only staff member on. Overall I feel that I do not trust you at all with tmod powers.
I will remain neutral on this one, but I will give feedback.

Kuono has been a great help to the Dinkleberg family, she's helped at night when other staff are sleeping to ease the hurricane of trolls that come on in the moonlit hours. Very helpful to newer players when they have questions and willing to lead and follow.
 I know she will be a positive to the community even more. I have witnessed many players moral boosted when they see Kuono jump onto the server, clearly she is loved by regular players and newer players whom she has helped.

Now I know she was temporarily banned for abusing unstuck, that was a few weeks ago though and I completely believe in peoples ability to change and grow from their past. 

WE all are learning and growing together, as one big crazy PH family.
+1 you're pretty good in most aspects except for one thing and it's something i've noticed since you became staff and something I'd really like you to fix, you don't handle situations like trolling calmly at all you get upset and angry when people who try to mess with you or with the server get on and you need to become better at it the only person you're holding back when you get mad or upset at trolls or someone else is yourself so please find a way to work on this problem before it starts to hinder you're staffing abilities.
[Image: I_dont_think_so.png]
+1 because you have excellent dedication to the server and know the rules well and would be an excellent test mod if I've ever seen one.

HOWEVER

You have got to be better at controlling bad situations on the server. Quite often, arguments arise and you are basically screaming into your mic which is solving literally nothing but feeding the trolls. That. Stop that. If you can solve a situation without needing to contact higher staff, it is ideal. A good rule of thumb of being a staff member is stopping an argument and controlling a situation BEFORE it starts getting ugly - not dealing with it afterwards. If you can do exactly that, it will justify the +1 I am giving you.
+1 you're a very big help to the community, you know how to handle situations

[Image: giphy.gif]
(08-31-2018, 02:24 PM)Speedydog Wrote: +1 because you have excellent dedication to the server and know the rules well and would be an excellent test mod if I've ever seen one.

HOWEVER

You have got to be better at controlling bad situations on the server. Quite often, arguments arise and you are basically screaming into your mic which is solving literally nothing but feeding the trolls. That. Stop that. If you can solve a situation without needing to contact higher staff, it is ideal. A good rule of thumb of being a staff member is stopping an argument and controlling a situation BEFORE it starts getting ugly - not dealing with it afterwards. If you can do exactly that, it will justify the +1 I am giving you.
I turned down the sensitivity on my mic, this headset doesn't self adjust like my old one did. I didn't think to check the setting when I set it up, thank you and I do apologize for that. I will work on fixing the tone of my voice and the way I do handle challenging situations.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
you know you have my vote +1 what dont you do for the server ..... but this is the first time hereing about u abusing the unstuck command well u no better then that