Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ph Staff Application
Ingame Name: Titan17 

Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:191018392               

Time Played. 1 Week 0 days 10hours

When First Joined: The day, month, and year when you first arrived. 01-08-2019 

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): When you play. I can play Monday-Friday, around 11am-10pm. GMT.

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor/Regular 

What can you do to help the community?: As to becoming Trusted i want to help people on both teams, if there stuck, or need help with something i'll help in anyway i can, or if they have any questions 
i'll try to answer.

Why do you want to help the community?: This is different from last time but..I've notice a lot of people leaving the server, because of rasist/or mean comments, so i want to help them 
have a fun and enjoyable time, without people being disrespectful. I used to get bullied a lot when i was young so, i know how that feels.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...ions--6610

How did you find us?: Why or how did you end up picking our server out of the many others? well i was shearching for a good server, played on a few, then i found Dinklebergs and so far this server is the best  cuz ur treated like family everyone is nice and helpful. Thank you Dink for such a good server.

Other: N/A
[Image: titan.gif]
You've come along way from your last Application. 

Just  2 Pros and Cons That Ive notice since ur last App and till now

Your binds

I have No issues with u using your binds - Its just some staff dont like How Donors use there binds without permission

Your Maturity 

You have taken it real slow and steady and didnt rush to reapply. You waited a Month and that shows that your willing to take the time.

I haven't  been On much due to starting my family - But I would like to see what Other staff have to say or Players in this matter about the improvements you've made during your game- time before I give my vote.
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
I believe that you have come far since your last application. Your attitude and understanding has improved and you now know how to follow the rules and interact with many different kinds of players in the community. However, unless you have names that are not showing up, Gametracker is showing that you only recently got active again on the server.

I am a +0 on this as I believe you should continue to learn how to interact with player actions and show that you are consistent. Best of luck to you.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
(02-28-2019, 08:12 PM)TheUltraFish Wrote: I believe that you have come far since your last application. Your attitude and understanding has improved and you now know how to follow the rules and interact with many different kinds of players in the community. However, unless you have names that are not showing up, Gametracker is showing that you only recently got active again on the server.

I am a +0 on this as I believe you should continue to learn how to interact with player actions and show that you are consistent. Best of luck to you.

Okay thank fish i will

(02-28-2019, 07:41 PM)Sharky Wrote: You've come along way from your last Application. 

Just  2 Pros and Cons That Ive notice since ur last App and till now

Your binds

I have No issues with u using your binds - Its just some staff dont like How Donors use there binds without permission

Your Maturity 

You have taken it real slow and steady and didnt rush to reapply. You waited a Month and that shows that your willing to take the time.

I haven't  been On much due to starting my family - But I would like to see what Other staff have to say or Players in this matter about the improvements you've made during your game- time before I give my vote.

And thanks Sharky

And Also Fish its maybe cuz i fix/ changed my name so yeah that's probable why
Im going to give a +0 on this because i havent really played with you much. When i do play with you, i haven't had any issues. You have improved on the things on your last application so good job on that. You know the rules well and show that you want to help the server out. Best of luck dude

Also this is how many hours you have 178. The time played is suppose to be converted into hours. This website helps with that http://www.calculatenow.biz/conversions/time.html
[Image: giphy.gif]
                      I'll give my reply later, but for now here is his time for the month he has another name that only has like 2 days
[Image: J6yUs0g]
I'm going to -1 for now.
You have indeed come a long way since your last application.
Your understanding of the rules, is a bit better, but i think it still needs work.
Just today even I corrected you some on rules you thought were a thing, but they were indeed not.
(ie; english only server)
You are more involved in the community, which is a big thing we asked you to do.
You have come a long way, but i still think you need to wait a bit longer and still learn more.
Keep learning from those around you, and ask questions if you're unsure about things.
It's better to be unsure and ask, rather than punish wrongly imo.
(02-28-2019, 08:55 PM)happy Wrote:      I'll give my reply later, but for now here is his time for the month he has another name that only has like 2 days
Oh okay thank you I was trying to find that. I can take a screenshot
on the server as well if that helps

(02-28-2019, 09:08 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: I'm going to -1 for now.
You have indeed come a long way since your last application.
Your understanding of the rules, is a bit better, but i think it still needs work.
Just today even I corrected you some on rules you thought were a thing, but they were indeed not.
(ie; english only server)
You are more involved in the community, which is a big thing we asked you to do.
You have come a long way, but i still think you need to wait a bit longer and still learn more.
Keep learning from those around you, and ask questions if you're unsure about things.
It's better to be unsure and ask, rather than punish wrongly imo.
Okay I will 
thank you I'll do my best to improve more  :)
+0

I feel you've made good progress from last time you applied for staff. You've been friendly with others, and helpful. 

I feel a bit more time may be needed before becoming staff. 
Here's a few area's to help you:
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...Guidelines

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/For...p-Hunt--25

You're making good progress.

If you sign up on gametracker and create a profile, you can claim your previous names. This makes it easier to have an accurate total of time on server.

Edit:
I wanted to explain more in depth why I'm giving you a 0 instead of a -1.

Personally, I see use the -1 as a means of showing major improvements that need to be made or that there's more cons than pros (to steal a snippet from Sharky).  For you, I do not have a issue with you becoming staff. There's no major things that I've seen to prevent this, however, there also isn't anything that you've done to really put yourself above the rest (that I have seen).  For me, the zero means that you meet qualifications but could still use ______ (insert area of possible improvement).

This is of course how I see things and may vary from other player/staff members. 
+0

I don't have enough in game experience with you to vote one way or the other. Take the critiques of others and keep working to improve yourself for a staff position.