Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Please add this rule to the MOTD
"Do not block the car on 67th way"

Thank You,
Nopleez
Not only that, we should have an entire list of map exploits on the forums so they know which ones are specifically NOT allowed.

Idk if that can be added to the motd OR we can have a new thread with a new command like !exploits, similar to the !spots command on PH.
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
Let me expand on my post a little bit.

It seems that blocking the car on 67th way is bannable without warning. Yet this is not written anywhere.

I've played on 67th way for years on multiple servers; people tend to block that car every single round and crashes never occur. People block the car because it is fun, you can fly around and it gets people killed in silly ways. People do not block the car with the intention of crashing the server.

Please add this to the MOTD so that people coming from other servers understand this is not allowed here, because this is a very common thing to do.

Thanks
I mean we were also told you said you were going to block the TP with the table, you knew exactly what you were doing, and are trying to get yet another reaction out of the staff.

Attempting to Crash Server Punishment:
- ALL Offences: permaban
Bans at staff discretion)

I don't have to give a warning, nor does it have to be a perma ban.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
(03-09-2019, 05:02 PM)Scoovie Wrote: I mean we were also told you said you were going to block the TP with the table, you knew exactly what you were doing, and are trying to get yet another reaction out of the staff.

Attempting to Crash Server Punishment:
- ALL Offences: permaban
Bans at staff discretion)

I don't have to give a warning, nor does it have to be a perma ban.

I didn't realize it was against the rules to place a prop over the teleporter, maybe that should be added to the MOTD as well.

Do you just assume I join the server to cause problems? I've been with this community a very long time, I don't know why you think I am always out to destroy the server.
I think it's a smart idea to have a list you can view from server/forums of places or things that are not allowed. Like mentioned, on PH we have the !spots function to show players of all the illegal spots on each map. 

I've been dabbling in the TTT world and don't know a whole lot about it, but more information or the ability to access that information never hurt. Prevents ignorance on the server and allows accountability for their actions or an opportunity to educate them. I'd rather not get banned from TTT again for something I didn't know.
It is a smart idea to add a list of all map exploits and quite easy to make one. However, you've been here long enough that you should know better so this one is on you Nopleez. Blocking the teleporter with a table can count as door blocking depending on which way you look at it. But you always and I mean always hear Regulars, sometimes Masters and a good majority of time when staff members are on say, "Do not block the cars.".
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thread-TTT-Rules
There’s a list already in the MOTD
Whether it’s up to date is a different story, and 67th used to be there Before removal of the map

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(03-09-2019, 05:48 PM)JustKuono Wrote: It is a smart idea to add a list of all map exploits and quite easy to make one. However, you've been here long enough that you should know better so this one is on you Nopleez. Blocking the teleporter with a table can count as door blocking depending on which way you look at it. But you always and I mean always hear Regulars, sometimes Masters and a good majority of time when staff members are on say, "Do not block the cars.".

Being told "You should know better" is interesting considering this map was recently added. Can I see a list of rules for this map? I can't seem to find this information anywhere except by word of mouth. I find it very unfair that everyone assumes I know map specific rules for one of the newest maps on the server, then almost be banned based off of that assumption.

(03-09-2019, 05:55 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thread-TTT-Rules
Whether it’s up to date is a different story, and 67th used to be there Before removal of the map

I understand there is a map specific section, 67th way should be added to that list. This is the list at this moment.

[Image: c1d70262e1.png]
(03-09-2019, 05:55 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thread-TTT-Rules

There is no list on the MOTD